US$280
  • Pool
US$336
US$157
  • Fitness centre
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$187
US$183
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn London - Camden Lock(London)(Great Value!)
US$140
The Tower(London)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$115
  • Restaurant
Hilton London Canary Wharf(London)(Great Value!)
US$262
US$481
Agoda.com
  • Pool
3,206 results
All reviewsleicester squareperfect locationlondon eyejunior suitecovent gardennational gallerywest endpiccadilly circustheatre landbig benregent streettheatre breakbirthday treatan upgradewithin easy walking distancestandard roombooked this hotel
Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

The location is great. Room was upgraded which was a great and unexpected surprise. Our stay has become a memorable one and it was all thanks to your hotel. Thank you. Next time I'm in london I will try to stay here again as it had everything we wanted and more.

Stayed: April 2014
Alice C, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Hampshire Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2014

Dear Guest,

I am so pleased to learn you enjoyed your recent stay with us and thank you for sharing such a fantastic review on Trip Advisor.

It is great to read how much you liked our location, being so centrally located we are fortunate that should our guests desire there is enough to do and see in the surrounding area without even getting on the tube!

We are delighted your stay was a memorable one and we hope you will return us again soon so that we may provide another enjoyable visit.

Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

I arranged a Hen Party afternoon tea at this hotel in Leicester Square. With about 20 of us we had our own private room which we could decorate before hand and make special for the Hen. The service was excellent and the selection of cakes and sandwiches were lovely. Only thing to improve for me would have been more traditional afternoon tea sandwiches and cakes although the ones we had were tasty. I would recommend for anyone thinking of having a group afternoon tea session.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

I am so pleased you chose our hotel as the venue for your Hen Party Afternoon Tea and delighted you had such a good time. We think our private rooms are perfect for anyone wishing to add their own personal touches to such an event, a really unique opportunity in the centre of Leicester Square.

It is great to read how excellent you found our service. With our own banqueting team fully available to assist with any requirements you may have no request is too much trouble.

Thank you for recommending us so highly. As you enjoyed our food so much I hope you will have the chance to visit our Scoff & Banter restaurant on a future occasion. We serve traditional British cuisine which I am sure you will find just as tasty!

Reviewed 13 April 2014

I have decided to try this hotel when my usual choice of hotel's prices went off the roof. The hotel is located on the very busy Leicester Square but it is nice and quite. Do not expect anything extraordinary, a nice hotel with decent size clean rooms and comfy beds. Nothing less, nothing more.

Room Tip: Do not afraid from the rooms overlooking the square, it is suprisingly quite.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Alice C, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Hampshire Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2014

Dear Kim,

I am so pleased to learn you chose to give our Radisson Blu Hampshire hotel a try over your usual hotel and I am pleased to hear you found the hotel nice and quiet.

I hope you will give us another opportunity to ‘wow’ you on your next stay and choose to stay with us on a future occasion.

If I can be of any assistance with a future booking or you would like to discuss any element of your stay in further detail please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 12 April 2014

My brother booked this for our sisters 40th birthday celebrations and we needed a family room. Upon arrival we were offered a juice as we checked in and then informed that they had upgraded us to a one bedroom suite..... It was amazing!! The attention to detail with them leaving a decorated plate saying 'happy birthday' with mini cakes on with a card was perfect.
The location is central and perfect to get around....2 min walk from tube / china town etc. would def recommend!!

Room Tip: 707 looks over square and def have a cocktail in the bar!!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Alice C, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Hampshire Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing our Hampshire hotel to mark such a special and momentous occasion. It is lovely to read how much you enjoyed your visit and we hope your sister had a great birthday. We love a celebration and it was our pleasure assisting to make sure you and your family had a relaxing and memorable stay.

I am so pleased you liked your room so much. Our One Bedroom Suites are amongst our favourite in the hotel and it is wonderful to read you liked it just as much as we do!

I hope you will have the chance to return to us again and thank you for recommending us so highly to other travellers.

Reviewed 11 April 2014

Perfect for a city break. The reception may be small and may not be ostentatious, but it opens directly onto Leicester square and thats what you need for a city break - a great central location. We had a suite which was very spacious and clean - well worth it. We will return for our next city break in London.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Dear David,

I am so pleased to read how much you liked our central location and I am delighted you chose our hotel for your visit to London.

We hope you enjoyed your time in London and exploring our eclectic surrounding area. With Trafalgar Square, Covent Garden, Regents Street and Piccadilly Circus all just a short walk away you are spoilt for choice of sights to see.

It is really great to hear you will be returning to stay with us for your next trip to London. Please do not hesitate to contact me should you require any assistance with your future booking.
We look forward to welcoming you back.