US$280
US$207
Hotels.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$187
US$183
US$336
US$156
  • Fitness centre
Holiday Inn London - Camden Lock(London)(Great Value!)
US$140
The Tower(London)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$115
  • Restaurant
Hilton London Canary Wharf(London)(Great Value!)
US$262
US$481
Agoda.com
  • Pool
3,206 results
All reviewsleicester squareperfect locationlondon eyejunior suitecovent gardennational gallerywest endpiccadilly circustheatre landbig benregent streettheatre breakbirthday treatan upgradewithin easy walking distancestandard roombooked this hotel
Reviewed 22 April 2014

I am a travel agent and this makes me extra fussy with hotels -stayed here twice now and just booked again for my birthday! It's in a fantastic location right in the heart of Leicester square everything is on your doorstep - the decor combines classic with modern the rooms are lovely and luxurious and the staff are really helpful - you couldn't ask for more

Room Tip: Definitely upgrade to a deluxe room or junior suite with a view of the square
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Alice C, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Hampshire Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2014

Dear Kelly,

I am delighted to learn how much you enjoy your stays with us and that you continue to book the Radisson Blu Edwardian Hampshire for your trips to London. I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for your continued loyalty and for recommending us so highly.

It is great to read how much you like our rooms and décor and that our staff are always helpful. We will certainly do all possibel to ensure your next stay is just as enjoyable.

If there is anything special you would like us to organise for your birthday visit please do not hesitate to contact me directly and I will be more than happy to assist.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

Had a great stay at this hotel which is centrally located in Leicester Square.
Rooms are large [stay in a deluxe room or upgrade],good value for money [register with parent company Carlson for good offers],and staff are really helpful [ask for Alice in Customer relations].
Given the prices of some 4/5 star hotels this is a really good option for a short break.Try it!

Room Tip: High floor is quieter
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for once again choosing the Radisson Blu Edwardian Hampshire as your preferred hotel in London. We truly appreciate your on-going loyalty and thank you for recommending us so highly on Trip Advisor.

It is lovely to read you had another great stay and it is a pleasure to be of assistance in ensuring a memorable and relaxing visit.

I hope it will not be long until we see you again soon.

Best Wishes

Reviewed 19 April 2014

I stayed at the Radisson Bloomsbury on my last trip and it was fine. I wanted to stay closer to my office on my next trip and made the mistake of staying here. The rooms are very small (it is Central London) but, my main problem was the noise from the square. The club goers keep going all night and I couldn't believe that the hotel didn't have extra paned glass. I was in town for a week and I was unable to find another hotel with availability. Don't make the sam mistake I did.

Room Tip: Try to get a room on a high floor so you might not hear the noise from the square.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience of the Radisson Blu Edwardian Hampshire hotel.

I am very disappointed to learn of the issues encountered during your visit and I would like to offer my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Whilst we have made several alterations when it comes to soundproofing within the hotel, Leicester Square being such a high volume area does have its set of challenges when it comes to noise reduction. That said I have spoken to our management team to see if further enhancements can be made to reduce the noise being heard from the rooms.

Our guest feedback is highly valued and please do not hesitate to contact me directly at the hotel should you like to discuss the details of your stay further.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

I always use to come back to stay in this hotel , and never stop loving this place .
I feel like home , great service and amazing staff ...
I recommended it to all my friends , and all are thankful ..

Room Tip: I always like the junior suit , fourth floor is the best view ...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Dear Caroline,

Thank you for continuing to choose the Radisson Blu Edwardian Hampshire for your visits to London.

It is really lovely to read that our hotel feels like home and that you love staying with us. It is always a pleasure welcoming you back and we are so pleased to read how much you enjoy our service.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Best Wishes

Reviewed 17 April 2014

Stayed here for 2nights, booked through Alpharooms .
chose this hotel because of location. That was perfect, however not the same thereafter.
Requested a late check in and twin room, as it was my daughter and myself.
Arrived 10pm. Only to find to our horror we had been put in a SMOKING room. Didn't even think there was such a thing nowdays. Didn't like the smell of the room, as being non smokers who would.
Went down to reception to request another room, also wasn't a twin, but that we could live with.
But, to my horror was told no available room to change to. No concern at all that we were unhappy. Told we could possibly change the next day. We had a very uncomfortable night.
Next morning I went down to sort a change, totally different staff on duty, the girl was very sorry to hear we weren't happy and offered a change of room straight away. Apparently there only 7 Smoking rooms in this hotel, but for some reason beyond my comprehension we were put in one regardless or not we were smokers. Totally unacceptable. No mention at any stage of booking about this. Considering we paid £420 for 2 nights, I definitely wouldn't stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Dear Beverley,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback following your recent stay with us.

I am very sorry to hear of the issue experienced on the first night of your stay and would like to offer my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. Whilst we currently have a limited number of smoking rooms at the hotel I am pleased to advise we are in the process of turning completely non-smoking. We are therefore confident you will not be affected by such a situation on a future occasion.

I am pleased that we were able to organise an alternative room for your second night’s stay although very sorry due to no availability this could not be done on the day of your arrival.

I sincerely hope you will treat this as an isolated incident and not representative of our usual high standards of service. If you would like to discuss any details of your stay further please do not hesitate to contact me directly at the hotel.