The hotel is really well situated and is a short walk from major tourist sites and the galore of food options in Soho and Mayfair. If you are on a visit here, the hotel isn't the fanciest by far, but the location is highly convenient
- Location location location!
- Rooms were quiet enough and the view was great from my room
- Can get a bit crowded with tourists just outside of the door
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Graceful Edwardian Hotel in a building dating from 1906, situated in centre of the West End. An amazing location with views over both Trafalgar Square and Leicester Square Gardens, the Hampshire sits in the very heart of London's Theatre District but also interestingly close to the centre of Whitehall and London's Diplomatic Quarter. The Hotel offers an in room spa service, two outdoor terrace cafes during the Spring/Summer months, a Gym and one of the finest Mexican/Peruvian Tapas restaurants in London. The Penthouse on the eight floor plays hosts to some very spectacular events. A discreet London address to call home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Agoda, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Radisson Blu Edwardian Hampshire Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson London
- London Radisson