“Convenient to everything!”

Radisson Blu Edwardian Hampshire Hotel
Ranked #166 of 1,063 Hotels in London
“Convenient to everything!”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

What a great experience! The staff was friendly and helpful. The accommodations were immaculate. The bed was very comfortable.
Don't miss the breakfast! It was a great start to our super busy vacation.

• Stayed July 2014
Alice C, General Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Hampshire Hotel, responded to this review, 20 July 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your wonderful review on Tripadvisor.

It is always a pleasure to read that we continue to execute service delivery with a bar of excellence and create an experience for our guests whilst in our hospitality. I have shared your review with my team and we are extremely delighted.

At Radisson BLU Edwardian Hotels, our motto is to make people feel special with a genuine "Yes I Can" attitude. I'm extremely proud that we have ticked all the boxes.

The comments we receive from our customers are the main reason why we come to work on a day to day basis. You have just made our day just that much brighter.

Once again, thank you for staying and we hope to see you very soon.Please feel free to contact me at any stage as I would be delighted to assist you with your future reservation plans should you be returning to town.

Best Wishes.

Simon Wong

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (449)
  • Czech first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

My husband and I loved our stay here. Our room was a bit small, but it had an amazing view of Big Ben and the London Eye. The location was fantastic as well, close to the Tube so we could get anywhere quickly. The bed was extremely comfortable, the bathroom was huge, and they did a turn down service for us each night! That was unexpected but appreciated.

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Alice C, General Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Hampshire Hotel, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Radisson Blu Edwardian Hampshire hotel. I am very pleased to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us.

It is great to learn that we exceeded your expectation with our evening turn down service. We quite agree that it is often the little things that really make a stay memorable.

I hope you will have the chance to stay with us again and please do not hesitate to contact me for any assistance with your reservation.

Perth, Australia
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Travelling with two younger children, this hotel is one of the best boutique hotels we have ever experienced. From the moment we arrived the staff were very friendly and helpful, the suite was immaculately presented and catered for a family just fine.

Without any doubt, we will return to this hotel for many more years to come. Thank you to all the staffs who we encountered during our stay, you were fantastic.

Room Tip: The one bedroom suite with separate family room is perfect for families with 2 children on fold out...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest,

Further to your recent stay at the Radisson BLU Edwardian Hampshire Hotel, I am in receipt of your feedback which you very kindly took the time to complete online.

Wow....what can I say? We are fantastic and we know it!

On a serious note, thank you so much for your comments regarding my team and the service we provide. We have been working extremely hard to focus more and more on our customer experience. It's very pleasing that all the efforts are beginning to pay off.

Thank you once again for your feedback and I look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

New South Wales, Australia
Reviewed 14 July 2014

We got a great room on the seventh floor of the hotel, it would have had a perfect view of Leicester Square but the top of the building has a weird design so half of both of the two windows was covered by brick so you could not see totally out of it. But the room was very comfortable and styled very nicely. In fact it was perfect. The hotel overall is very nice, I did not get a chance to try out the breakfast but I sure it was of excellent quality. The room was very quite. The hotel is in an excellent location right on Leicester Square perfectly located for all London West End shows and attractions. Overall the hotel was outstanding.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank samwil212
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Radisson Blu Edwardian Hampshire Hotel on your recent stay in London.

We appreciate your time you have taken to post this review which will indeed help other travellers to make an informed choice on their accommodation when in London.

I'm extremely pleased our room and location made your stay perfect.

Once again, thank you for your comments and If I can be of any assistance with future reservations please do not hesitate to contact me via the hotel.

Kaduna
Reviewed 14 July 2014

The Hotel is centrally located. Front desk staff very courteous so also the restaurant staff. However the Variety of items for breakfast is limited, unlike other Radisson Blu Hotels and need to be improved.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Galahotels.com

Dear Reviewer

Thanks so much for staying at the Radisson BLU Edwardian, Hampshire Hotel.

I am really pleased to have just read your review and delighted to see that overall you had a good stay with us, we shall be keeping a close eye on the variety of our breakfast on offer. We do also advise our customers that anything not on the buffet, please feel free to ask and we'll do our best to deliver.

Indeed our location is much talked about, an amazing base to explore as a tourist but equally an ideal location for Whitehall, The Strand and of course Haymarket and Pall Mall all of which are key business districts surrounding the Hotel. Theatre is a big draw here in the West End and from the Hampshire it is possible to walk to just about any of the big ticket shows and stroll back late in the evening!

Once again, thank you for staying and we hope to see you very soon.

Best Wishes

Stratford-upon-Avon, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 July 2014

We enjoyed just a one night stay at the Hampshire to see a show in the West End. From the moment we stepped through the revolving doors we received excellent service from the attentive and extremely efficient staff. Superb location, quiet room, and delicious breakfast. All one can expect from a first class hotel.

Highly recommended and don't hesitate to book if you are visiting central London.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Alice C, General Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Hampshire Hotel, responded to this review, 14 July 2014
Dear Martin,

What a truly excellent review! Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience with us, it really is such a pleasure to learn how much you enjoyed your stay with us.

The team here share such a passion for delivering great customer service and it is fantastic to read what an impact this had on the enjoyment of your stay.

I am so pleased you enjoyed all of our services and facilities and that our location was everything you had wanted. I hope you will have the chance to stay with us again soon and please do not hesitate to contact me for assistance with your booking.

Doncaster, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

Great location in Leicester Square, very expensive all round and unless you have vast amounts of cash then don't order drinks from the bar! Having said that the hotel was excellent, room was to a very high standard, I guess it's what you pay for in Central London, it was a treat for my wife and she loved it although we could have flown to Spain and back for less. The staff as you'd expect we're highly professional, friendly and helpful.

Stayed November 2013
Alice C, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Hampshire Hotel, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
Dear Jason,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Radisson Blu Edwardian Hampshire hotel in November.

I am very pleased to hear how much you liked our central location and that we were your hotel of choice as a treat for your wife.

I am sorry to hear that you found our bar prices to be on the high side. We completely appreciate that price is a subjective matter and I would like to assure you our prices are based competitively with similar offerings in the surrounding area. It is however great to hear you found the hotel excellent and your room a very high standard.

I hope another occasion will bring you back to London and that you will choose to stay with us again. If you would like any assistance with your booking please do not hesitate to contact me directly at the hotel and I will be more than happy to assist.

Alice Chiplin