Radisson Blu Edwardian Mercer Street Hotel
galahotels.com
US$205
Hotels.com
3,249 results
All reviewscovent gardengreat locationleicester squareapple tvwest endtheatre landdeluxe roomlovely hotelcentral locationhotel baran upgradewould highly recommend this hotelfull englishrooms are smalllondon hoteltube stationlondon eye
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Booked as a 'topsecret' deal but couldn't have been more pleased with the hotel or location. We has a small double but it was very stylish & comfortable. We checked in at 12.00 and were able to have access to our room immediately - a first for us out of all the hotels we've stayed in. The staff were very welcoming and helpful and we had cocktails in the bar which are highly recommended and the bar staff although very busy were friendly, and even showed us how to make the cocktails. The location is fantastic with lots of bars, restaurants & theatres in the immediate vicinity. We are already looking to return in the summer holidays.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Manager-Mercer, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Mercer Street Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Dear Anita R,

Your review couldn't make us more happier, many thanks for writing it.
I am glad that you truly enjoyed the Radisson Blu Edwardian Mercer Street Hotel and our bar and restaurant "Scoff and Banter".
Great to know that on this occasion the team was able to give you access to your stylish room as soon as your arrived. Also thank you for highlighting the friendliness of the staff, being recognise by our guests motives the team very much.

Please contact me when you have a date in mind for your summer holidays, I would be glad to look after you reservation.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Room was lovely couldn't fault it breakfast the same well cooked and good service.
I would stay here again.
I only stayed one night but I thoroughly enjoyed my stay.
Ideal for my meeting. I found staff very helpful.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Manager-Mercer, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Mercer Street Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Dear Carl S,

I very much appreciated the time you took to share your feedback with us, thank you!
It is great to know that you had such a nice time while staying at the Radisson Blu Edwardian Mercer Street Hotel and that your truly enjoyed everything.

Please contact me for any future booking, we hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

We chose this hotel for our first time in London and it couldn't have been better for us! The location was perfect, with several theaters in walking distance and tons of pubs and restaurants within a few minutes walk as well. It's right on the seven dials so there are lots of streets just off of that circle, which makes is really easy to walk almost anywhere. We did use the tube a few times and mostly used Leicester Square station, which was only a 5 minute walk from the hotel. We had a king room, which was nice and roomy with a very comfortable bed and all the amenities we needed. We ate in the hotel restaurant one night and had really delicious burgers! Every time we walked in we were greeted and each member of the staff was very friendly. We will definitely stay in this hotel again for our next trip to London!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Manager-Mercer, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Mercer Street Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Dear Michaels017

Great feedback, thank you very much for sharing it.
It is fantastic to know that the Radisson Blu Edardian Mercer Street Hotel was the perfect place for your first time in London. We are very centrally located so from the Hotel you can really walk everywhere. I was very pleased to read that you liked your comfortable room and that you enjoyed eating in our restaurant "Scoff and Banter".
Thank you for highlighting the friendliness of our staff.
It was a pleasure having you with us! Please contact me next time you are coming to London,

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Location is great, Govent Garden in London. Leicester square metro station about 4 minutes and Govent Garden station even nearer. Service was great and renovated rooms.Near by a lot of nice restaurants and pubs and as well shopping!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Eeva H,

Lovely to read that you had a very nice experience with us, thank you.
It is great that you enjoyed both our very central and convenient location, our rooms and service.
Thank you for staying with us and we hope to host you again soon.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

The Seven Dials area of Covent garden has got to be one of my favoutite areas of London's West End. Staying here was a dream. So easy to get to on the Underground from Paddington. We turned up early and were able to access our room before 1pm. The reception staff were very friendly although I felt all of the instructions were given very rapidly. Our king deluxe room was snug but comfortably appointed and all we needed as we spent much of our time out and about. The bathroom was small but very clean with lots of products to use. Personally I would prefer not to have a full length mirror view of myself as I sit on the loo...but maybe that's just me! There is an in-room fridge (unstocked, although ours had somebody elses left over smelly cheeses left in it...note to house-keeping: check the fridges.) We met friends and had a late drink in the bar after the theatre, but I felt the bar staff were rather fed-up that we had turned up and certainly didn't offer us a second drink. There are so many options in the surrounding area for eating and drinking that I would recommend taking your meals and drinks elsewhere. All in all we especially enjoyed having a bolt-hole in this lovely safe friendly ineresting part of the West End. I would definitely recommend staying here.

Room Tip: There is so much to do outside of the hotel don't waste too much money on larger room unless you are planning on staying in!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Dear Julie D,

Many thanks for your lovely review!

I was very pleased to read that we were able to check you in early and that you enjoyed your comfortable room. Please accept my apologies to the inconveniences encountered both in the room and in the restaurant; rest assure that I have addressed them to the relevant Head of Department and actions will be taken to make sure it won't reoccur, thank you for letting us know.
I am glad that overall you enjoyed your stay and we hope to welcome you back in the near future.