Radisson Blu Edwardian Mercer Street Hotel
US$418
US$358
Conrad
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$212
US$196
  • Restaurant
Hampton by Hilton London Waterloo(London)(Great Value!)
US$151
Hotels.com
US$197
US$197
  • Restaurant
London House Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$90
3,202 results
All reviewscovent gardengreat locationleicester squareapple tvwest endtheatre landdeluxe roomlovely hotelcentral locationhotel baran upgradewould highly recommend this hotelfull englishrooms are smalllondon hoteltube stationlondon eye
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Being London the rooms are very bijou but the extremely convenient location compensates. Friendly (but not too) and efficient staff are welcoming. Located in Seven Dials the hotel is ideal for shopping, eating/drinking and central London entertainment.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Jeremy F
Manager-Mercer, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Mercer Street Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Dear Jeremy F,

Thank you for taking the time to write to us. I am glad to see that the location of the hotel was convenient for yourself. We are able to walk mostly anywhere. For example oxford street, Leicester Square and many more. Please do get in touch with me directly so that I am able to take your advise on how we could have made your stay better as we aim for 100% customer service and I can see that we could have done some things differently.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Guest Relations Manager,

Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed for one night to go to theatre. Very happy with my single room, clean, nicely decorated and lovely bathroom. Location was brilliant, short walk to anywhere and fairly quiet despite a busy Friday eve and with a pub opposite. I didn't eat here so unable to comment on food. There are so many local places for breakfast it didnt seem value for money to pay £23 to eat at hotel. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Kathy O

Dear Kathy O,

Thank you for your comment. I am glad to see that you were happy with the location of the hotel and your room that you stayed in. You must come again and taste our wonderful food in the Scoff & Banter restaurant. Please do contact me directly if you need any future assistance booking or regarding bookings a future stay.

taylorc@radisson

Reviewed 15 August 2014

The Radison Blue hotel in Mercer Street in London is a very well run and staff friendly hotel.
The food is excellent and it is very well situated for theatres and shopping. Meeting facilitates are also very good. I would strongly recommend this hotel.
John Ellis -Fox

Room Tip: 2nd floor212
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank 495John

Dear 495John,

Thank you very much for your very kind 5* rating. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your time with us. Our members of staff enjoy making people feel welcomed and comfortable. We are always happy to help whenever possible. We really do hope to be seeing you again soon in the near future and please do contact me if I am able to help with anything.

Kind Wishes,

Reviewed 15 August 2014

We stayed at 8 different establishments on a trip through Ireland, England and Scotland, and this was our favorite. The room was more like a studio apartment, with a king bed, a sofa with coffee table, a table with 2 chairs, flat screen TV, a refrigerator and tea kettle. The bathroom was relatively small, but well laid out. And the bath amenities smelled wonderful - Essential Elements. I'm just sorry they didn't have small bottles that I could take with me!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank cybored

Dear Cybored,

I am so happy to read that our hotel was your favourite during all that you had stayed in. Thank you very much for your 5* rating. I can see from your description that you stayed in one of out studio rooms which are very comfortable. I do hope to get the chance in welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Please do contact me directly and I will be happy to assist.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 15 August 2014

Stayed for 1 night for our 3rd anniversary on the way back from a wonderful 4 night stay in Brighton. The hotel is in a great location right in the Seven Dials, very close to Covent Garden and just a few minutes walk from Compton Street. The room we stayed in was nice and clean and of a decent size, however we spent little time in the hotel. We arrived somewhat early so was allowed to leave our bags whilst our room was prepared. Arriving back to the hotel and allowing a further 20 minutes after check-in time, our room was still not available so was left waiting whilst an alternate room was found. We booked a Deluxe room for the extra's including a free £15 drinks voucher and movie, however discovered that we weren't entitled to this having booked through a 3rd party even though that this was listed in the room description. Overall the hotel is a nice hotel in a fantastic location, however due to the issues we experienced and the poor levels of customer service received, we will never stay in a Radisson or Radisson Blu again. Be careful who you book through as you may not get what you are expecting like in our case. We wish we had booked directly with the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Ruaux T,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. I am glad to see that you enjoyed the room that you stayed in and the location of the hotel. I do feel upset to read that you were not happy with the level of customer service that we offer. The Radisson Blu Edwardian Mercer street does follow very high standards in terms of making our guests feel at home and comfortable to come and approach a member of staff with questions or guidance. Please do contact me directly if you do chose to stay with us again in the future and I will make sure you received all the perks of booking directly with the hotel.