The Montague on The Gardens
US$410
US$256
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$215
US$210
US$170
CrownePlaza.com
  • Restaurant
London House Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$116
Hotels.com
US$203
US$166
4,454 results
All reviewsbritish museumblue door bistroafternoon tealeopard barrussell squarered carnationcharming hotelquiet streetbirthday cardcovent gardenthe general managerconcierge staffturn down servicelittle toucheswest endjunior suiterooms are small
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 March 2014

We had a wonderful stay at the montague for our anniversary .we were made to feel very special Everything about this hotel is great and the staff are such a credit to the Hotel. The only tiny little niggle I had was the wi fi wasn't great but wasn't, in the hotel long enough for to be too much of a problem. I will be staying at this hotel in the future as we felt we didn't want to leave. The beds were so comfortable. There were so many nice touches too.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
MontagueLondon, General Manager at The Montague on The Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your kind review about your recent stay.

As much-valued guests your feedback is extremely important to us as it helps us to improve the services and facilities that we provide. I am therefore delighted that we have met your expectations and made your Anniversary stay a memorable occasion.

Our staff take great interest in our guests to ensure that their time with us is comfortable and perfect and so I am delighted to read that their efforts were noticed. I am pleased that they made you feel special throughout your stay.

However, I was very sorry to read that you had some issues with our free Wi-Fi that we offer. This is something that we will be upgrading very shortly, so I hope that you don’t experience the same issue when you next visit us.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Montague soon.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

I been at the bar of Montague with some friends few times already, this time I took my parents, in visit from Paris, for their first afternoon tea treat! Everything was perfect, the food was delicious, the selection of tea was superb and Adele, the lady who was serving us was EXTRAORDINARY. My parents don’t speak any English and she was explaining them everything in French, we was so impressed.
My parents run a little business in Paris, they would be so proud to have employee like her. She makes them feel so confortable and at home. And she was having the same attitude with all the other people in the room.This is what we call GOOD SERVICE.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
MontagueLondon, General Manager at The Montague on The Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you for your kind review following your recent visit.

It is wonderful to read that you brought your parents to the Montague to experience their first Afternoon Tea after you had visited our Bar.

Your kind feedback is most appreciated as it provides great motivation for the team. I am thrilled that you felt the food was delicious and the selection of teas to be superb.

We constantly strive to exceed our guest’s expectations of service and it is satisfying to hear that these efforts are noticed. Our staff take great interest in making sure our guests are comfortable when with us and so I am delighted that Adele was able to assist you and especially your parents with the language issue. I shall ensure that all of your kind comments and praise are passed on to Adele and that her service is duly rewarded.

I hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel soon.

Reviewed 1 March 2014

The place is well located (close to the subway line deserving Heatrow), have a great service, small but comfortable rooms, fantastic breakfast, incredible staff, stylish tea and dinner rooms. My wife and I we really enjoy the place.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your kind review following your visit to the hotel.

I am delighted to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us and that you found the rooms to be comfortable. I am equally pleased that you felt the public areas were stylish.

Your kind words that the breakfast is fantastic and the staff are incredible are most appreciated. We constantly strive to exceed our guest’s expectations of service and it is always satisfying to hear that these efforts are noticed. I will be more than happy to share you positive feedback with the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.

Reviewed 28 February 2014

Service, service, service. It's great to find a boutique London hotel that's child friendly, so much so our 7 year old wanted to keep going back to the hotel. I loved that children are thought of with slippers and bathrobes as well as parents. Live lounge music was pleasant and gave us a reason to sit in the lounge with the lovely Scottish singer. The thought and little gifts, messages, cookie decorating for children made for a happy stay. After a day doing the tourist trail it is a little haven of peace and great 1st class well trained staff throughout. Super king beds and no climbing over child's beds.we had stairs in our room which was fine with a older child but if you have smaller ones ask for no stairs but I am sure the hotel will have this covered. This is a traditional hotel with traditional fantastic service, very comfortable. If you want to visit London with children but feel you have been spoilt yourself this is the place. I would also recommend this hotel if i was with friends on business or as couple.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank MAC1406

Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing your lovely review following your recent visit.

I am delighted that you and your family enjoyed your time with us at the Montague, especially your son. We like to ensure that all of our guests including children have a wonderful and memorable time when with us and so I am thrilled that the team took the time to make this happen.

Your kind comment that the service was fantastic is most appreciated. We constantly endeavour to exceed our guest’s expectations of service and it is always rewarding to hear that these efforts are noticed. I shall ensure that all of your kind comments and praise are passed on to the team.

I would like to thank you for your kind recommendation. I do hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 27 February 2014

Once again I have stayed at The Montague on business, and once again it has set the bar very high in terms of customer service and comfort. Walking into the lobby, you are greeted by very helpful staff and checked efficiently into your room. The lobby decor and the rooms are lovely, each room with its own color scheme and character. The beds are cozy and there are enough pillows and towels! Breakfast is wonderful--you have a wide choice of items. And the serving staff also is incredible, remembering your name and your preferences. My bowl of berries arrived automatically! I cannot recommend this hotel more highly. It is at the very top of my list for Lodnon.

Room Tip: Every room I have experienced has been delightful in its own way.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing your kind review following your recent visit.

As a returning and much-valued guest, your feedback is extremely important to us as it helps us to improve the services and facilities that we provide and I am therefore delighted that we have once again met your expectations, and made your stay with us an occasion to remember.

I am pleased that you found the beds to be cosy, with plenty of towels and pillows. We like to make sure are our guests are comfortable during their time with us. We work hard to ensure that they have everything they may need or want and so I am thrilled that the team remembered your preference of berries at breakfast. I will be sure to share your kind feedback with the team who will be most appreciative.

Thank you for you positive recommendation, I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.