“Lovely Hotel”

Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel
Ranked #396 of 1,077 Hotels in London
Reviewed 27 November 2013

Stayed here and really enjoyed it. Lovely hotel and staff. Had a mojito at the bar which was over priced and had no soda water in it when I asked for the mixer was charged on top for it also that was my only negative. Room small but has everything you need. Concierge was lovely and helpful. Loads to see at the museum nearby.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
XParis, Deputy General Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2013

Dear reviewer,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent visit to the Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth.
I was pleased to read that you overall stay was enjoyable and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Kindest regards

Reviewed 27 November 2013

Stayed here this week. Rooms are small but well presented. However the aircon does not work. Six of us had the same problem.The room was thus boiling hot all night.

I feel that it is also too expensive even for central London.

It has a terrible gym but a nice bar.

All of the staff are very polite and helpful.

All in all my title best describes what you are getting for the money.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us, although naturally I am disappointed that you feel your stay was not as it should have been.

As a result of recent feedbacks received and having reviewed the chilling capacity, I am delighted to confirmed that this weekend we have completed the installation of additional chillers to ensure we are able to cope with the increasing demand during sudden heat waves.

I sincerely hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth in the near future and if I can be of any assistance with regards to future reservation's please do not hesitate to contact me via email.

Kindest Regards,

parisx@radisson.com

Reviewed 25 November 2013

I have to be in London on several occasions for business over the year. My preferred hotel is always the Radisson Edwardian. The check-in is always done quickly and efficiently, by the polite, courteous and efficient staff.

The rooms are always clean, with excellent facilities, and the bathrooms are always spotless. The advantage of the Edwardian Radisson is the fact that Wi-Fi is available in all rooms.

If you don't wish to bring your computer with you, but want to check on your emails, there is always the business centre.

The restaurant staff are always excellent, they provide excellent evening meals. The breakfasts are outstanding, especially if you like your fried eggs, still with a runny yolk, as they are cooked for you, not waiting in a tray for some time.

I would heartily recommend you made your business stay at the Radisson Edwardian Hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
XParis, Deputy General Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2013

Dear reviewer,

Thank you for sharing your experience from your stays with us at the Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth on Tripadvisor.

I am pleased to read that you have always enjoyed your stays with us and that you are always happy with the services provided by the team and also wanted to thank you for the very detailed feedback as well as mentioning so many positive elements about the hotel.

Once again, I do appreciate you sharing your comments with other Tripadvisor users and the team and I would be more than happy to welcoming you back to the Kenilworth in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 25 November 2013

Stayed there for holiday. Good location (not far from Tottenham Court Road station). Room is comfortable. Staff is welcoming and friendly.
A bit noisy. you can hear your neighbors flushing down the toilet, taking a shower...

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Kindest regards

Reviewed 18 November 2013

The location is really excellent which is why i selected this hotel for a short weekend in London. Other than that the hotel itself is a complete catastrophe! The walls are paper thin so you can clearly hear your neighbors speak, take showers. Our room had a great view but we felt like we were sleeping in the street. The windows are so old you can hear every little noise outside. The room itself was a good size with a king size bed but needs complete refurbishment. This s supposed to be a 4 star hotel... It is a 2 star at best.   This is my 125th trip advisor review and my advice is to pick another hotel. I will also send a complaint to Radisson as they should audit this place.  On the plus side, the staff (check in and check out) was very friendly and efficient. The concierge (Cole) was really great and did more than i could have expected.

Room Tip: 116 is very loud, old windows let the sound in
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
XParis, Deputy General Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2013

Dear reviewer,

Thank you for your sharing your thoughts on your recent visit to the Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth although naturally I am disappointed that you feel your stay was not as it should have been.

I will personally check the room you stayed in and shall take the necessary action as this is not the usual standard of the hotel.

Be assured that all comments are taken very seriously and are dealt with to help us improve the quality of the product or the service offered.

Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.

I sincerely hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Kenilworth in the near future and if I can be of any assistance with regards to future reservation's please do not hesitate to contact me via the hotel.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 16 November 2013

Maybe I just had bad luck, but I hated my 'garret' room on top floor in back. Food was decent there was good soup and a variety of choice at lunch. Was here for a conference/ meeting, so ok. But I wouldn't necessarily go back.
It's literally next door to the British museum, so great location.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business

Dear Reviewer,

With regards to the room size, indeed some of our standard single rooms are quite small and I would perhaps suggest that you to book the next room category for your next stay with us.

Kindest Regards,

parisx@radisson.com

Reviewed 15 November 2013

My husband and I stayed here for my 40th birthday. We were upgraded to a king room, which was beautiful, spotless, comfortable and a good size. There was a birthday card waiting for me, along with a cute little London-themed gift bag. The staff were very friendly and welcoming, we had a wonderful stay. The location was fantastic, a short walk to a huge variety of restaurants and bars. I would very happily stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank J J

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for such a wonderful review. I was so pleased to read the positive comments from you.

It is heartening to see that the little things we do are noticed & it makes us even more determined to get things right for our guests.

I am glad that the team have made your day on your 40th birthday, and I look forward to your return to The Kenilworth!

Kindest regards,