US$280
  • Pool
US$336
US$157
  • Fitness centre
Holiday Inn London - Camden Lock(London)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$136
  • Room Service
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$187
US$229
CrownePlaza.com
US$398
US$381
Hilton London Canary Wharf(London)(Great Value!)
US$262
US$481
Agoda.com
  • Pool
3,187 results
All reviewsbritish museumcovent gardenfrom tottenham court road tube stationwest endoxford stdeluxe roomlovely hotelmini barcentral locationbreakfast was excellentbooked this hotellocation is excellentrooms are smallconciergesohoscoffedhairdryer
Reviewed 10 April 2014

I spent a few nights at the Radisson Blu Kenilworth hotel on business, it's a very nice hotel compared to most in London for the price. Breakfast was amazing, much better quality than all London hotels I've stayed in. Service was great, friendly staff.
Room was a bit on the small side and the hotel was very hot (possibly not helped by the unseasonally hot weather) and there was some noise on the first night from neighbours, but overall I had a very pleasant stay. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
XParis, Deputy General Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2014

Dear Emma Rocket,

I was very pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us here at the Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel and I am grateful for your complimentary review.

Thank you also for mentioning the quality of the service offered by the team and I shall pass on your feedback to the team.

We have indeed revamped our Breakfast buffet and I am glad that you found it to a high standard.

Once again, I do appreciate you sharing your comments with other Tripadvisor users and the team and I would be more than happy to welcoming you back to the Kenilworth in the near future.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

From the moment I walked through the door of the hotel all the stress and bustle of the journey was forgotten. The staff were so helpful and made me feel wanted. Nothing was too much trouble for them. Booking in was simple and I was soon in my room. Even then the room was fantastic, clean, fresh and modern. On leaving the hotel I was confused with directions, popped back in and the concierge was fantastic, knew exactly how to deal with me. I went to the hotel restaurant and the service was exemplary. In the centre of London you would think the noise would disprupt your sleep, the rooms are lovely and quiet. I stayed for breakfast which was buffet style and the standard of food was extremely high. There were extra items on the menu which you could order, leaving the hotel was a simple affair, even offering to look after my bags so that I could travel round London and pick them up later, this cut out a lot of stress. The title is Little Oasis of Calm and it was and will now be my port of call for further trips in the city. Well done to all the staff, exemplary service.

Room Tip: They as far as I can see are all to a high standard.

Dear Richard C,

Thank you for such a wonderful review!!
I was so pleased to read so many different positive comments from you and I shall pass on your comments to the team!

I really appreciate you sharing your comments with other Tripadvisor users and the team and I would be more than happy to welcome you back to the Kenilworth in the near future.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

Just returned from a 5 day stay at Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel. Hotel was immaculately clean - rooms a comfortable size [I had a room on the Business Floor]. Bedroom had ample space with great desk/wi-fi service for working. The only fault I would have with the bathroom was the shower head is solid and being a short on height person - the shower head was unreachable for me. I did both dine and drink in Scoff & Banter - for me personally dining was an experience I won't do again - food perfect, however the light in the dining area was very dim and could do with turning the lights on. The staff are all very courteous and professional. Location of hotel was fantastic both for work and pleasure - so ideal to walk everywhere with the British Museum on the doorstep. Typical London City noise at night - but no hotel with such a central location can escape nor resolve this.

Dear Elaine Burke,

Thank you for your kind review of the Kenilworth Hotel.
I was very pleased to read the good comments about the team and the location of the hotel.

I do hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth in the near future.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

The hotel is situated close to the British Museum. It's welcoming and comfortable with excellent facilities. There is a small gym, and, very unusually for a hotel in London, it has a very good restaurant. They offer free wi-fi (that really works, one or two other hotel groups take note please). When I ran into a minor problem, the staff were very, very helpful. They were pleasant and welcoming without being intrusive. This is my hotel of choice for London visits from now on.

Dear Danuta JR,

Thank you for such a wonderful review, it’s great to read the positive comments about your stay with us.

It is also encouraging to hear that you enjoyed your evening in Scoff & Banter, as this is our new restaurant concept, which only opened in June 2013. We take pride in delivering a fresh take on the British classics in a cool and comfortable environment.

I look forward to meeting you, on your return to the Kenilworth!

Reviewed 8 April 2014

Recently stayed two nights on business. Last time in London I stayed at the Travelodge in Covent Garden, so in terms of location this hotel is just fine, a few minutes walk to my meeting. Checking was efficient no problems in this area. There was a problem with my mobil EE had service issues so I had to use the in-room phone. I fought the days of excessive hotel telephone charges had gone, but not here. The wi-fi was intermittent, had to keep logging on to use. The room was very small, in comparison to the Travelodge, thats why I mentioned it earlier. Breakfast was nice, but found the little round tables uncomfortable. However I slept well and the place was clean.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Dear Jackie-the-tripper,

Thank you for sharing your experience from your recent stay with us at Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth on Tripadvisor.

I was very sorry to hear about the problems you encountered with the wifi and that you have found the cost of the calls overpriced and would like to apologise for the undoubted inconvenience caused.

Following the recent feedback regarding the wifi, we are now in a process of incorporating a new landing page which will reduces the number of times our guests will need to register back through the Wifi landing page.

Once again, I do apologise again for the inconvenience caused and hope to welcome you back the Kenilworth in the near future.

Xavier Paris