“More stays since last time, never disappoints”

Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel
Ranked #383 of 1,088 Hotels in London
Israel
“More stays since last time, never disappoints”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2014

The hotel is still as good as it was the first time I checked in.
Clean, great breakfast, if something isn't on the menu they will make it for you etc.

The location cannot be beat, I had meetings all over London and with the strike, the northern line was still working and I could use that and the central line from Tottenham court road, which is adjacent to the hotel.

The bar is also reasonably priced so no need to start looking for a pub in the late hours.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
XParis, Deputy General Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel, responded to this review, 7 May 2014
Dear Gigabyte056,

Thank you for your kind review of the Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth. I was very pleased to read positive comments about the service provided.

Thank you for also mentioning the breakfast quality.

I would also like to thank you for your loyalty with the Kenilworth and I do hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Xavier Paris Deputy General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (392)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

I honestly have no idea how somebody could write a poor review of this hotel. My boyfriend brought me for a romantic weekend away and the hotel and our room were perfect, so clean and lovely views. The staff went out of their way to make our stay special for us, they helped us find our way around London and to get to the places we needed to be. They gave us a drinks and breakfast voucher. We chose breakfast in bed and they brought everything we had asked for, just the way we had asked for it. Will most definitely be returning here.

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear reviewer,

Thank you very much for staying at the Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your romantic stay with your partner and that the service offered was up to your expectation.
It is always good to hear that our efforts are well received.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the Kenilworth.

Liverpool, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014

We stayed at the Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel for only one night, as we booked to see a show in the west end. we had two double rooms booked ( through a theatre break weekend company ) and breakfast for the sunday morning.

The hotel was clean, the staff were very polite and attentive. The rooms we were given were clean and comfortable.
The English Breakfast was very nice and there was plenty of it.

We travelled down from the northwest and we were expecting the prices in the hotels and bars to be high, and lets just say that we were not disappointed.

We ate our evening meal in the hotel restaurant "Scoff and Banter" and although the food was nice, we thought it was a little bit on the small side for the price and also our Northern Appetites!

That being said. we would recommend this hotel, and we will probably book in here again on going back to the West End.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Dear Brian E,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent visit to the Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth.

I was pleased to read that your overall stay was enjoyable and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Xavier Paris
Deputy General Manager
Leamington Spa, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

The high standards of this hotel chain continue to impress me again and again, with their consistency to maintain the high quality standards they provide to guests whilst staying at their hotels.

My partner, myself and two friends stayed at this hotel for one night on a Saturday whilst visiting London to see a show on Shaftesbury avenue. The location is superb, a short taxi ride from Marleybone station and near by tube links. We were able to walk to Shaftesbury avenue within 10 minutes from the hotel and Covent Garden - it's a fantastic location.

The Hotel - check-in seamless as per usual and the staff were very friendly and welcoming. We were given fresh flavoured water from the posh dispenser behind the reception desks, pineapple was the flavour that day with fresh large chunks floating in the tank - Yum! A very nice little touch. All information clearly provided, offered maps, newspapers, wake up call - spot on.

We went up to our rooms, both were immaculate, spacious and generous for London hotel rooms and very comfortable. Reception then called both rooms to ask that everything was satisfactory and did we need anything - superb service and a very nice touch!

When ever walking through reception, staff would say "Hello Mr Lloyd", "How are you Mr Lloyd" again, fantastic customer service - the little touches like this make all the difference.

We ate in soho and had a wonderful evening with our show and drinks, we had a night cap back at the hotel bar 'Scoff and Banter' and proceeded to bed to have a very good nights sleep in extremely comfortable beds.

Bathroom was also to a high standard, with plenty of toiletries and bathroom products, shower was hot and powerful - perfect!

We paid for breakfast beforehand with the booking, which was very good and plenty of choice and variety for hot and cold dishes. I had the pancakes which were divine and the fresh juices were lovely.

I would certainly recommend this hotel if you are looking to stay somewhere of a high standard, want a location near to the west end and want to receive fantastic service! And I would certainly return without hesitation!

Well done Radisson, you've done it again! *Applause*

Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Adrian L
What a review!!

Mr Lloyd, I would like to thank you very much for taking the time to leave such a wonderful feedback on your recent stay with us at the Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth on Tripadvisor.

I am delighted to read how much you and friends enjoyed the experience including the service from our team.
It will be my pleasure to share your feedback with the team!

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on Tripadvisor.
I look forward to welcoming you back soon to the Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth.

Kind regards,

Xavier Paris
Deputy General Manager
Spennymoor, England, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014

Hotel fabulous! Location 2 mins walk from tube at tottenham court road! Immaculate, great breakfast.
The only fault was we purchased a meal in the hotel on the sat night only to be very disappointed about the quantity of the shepherds pie purchased by my husband. We wre not big eaters but The portion size was an insult for the amount of money. It was in a tiny pot around the size of a the palm of my hand with a teaspoon of cabbage and a thimble of gravy! I would advise anyone to waste hard earned cash on it! My meal was salmon and good value for money! When I expressed my concerns about this all I got was "sorry I will tell the chef!!! Very disappointed not the normal standard of food raddison usually has

Room Tip: Our room was a corner one on the main road side but not too noisy! Was lush
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Linda S,

Thank you for sharing your experience from your recent stay with us at Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth on Tripadvisor.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us for your birthday and you were overall happy with the services provided by our colleagues.

I was sorry to hear about the size of the shepherd pie, and I have personally addressed the matter with our Head Chef.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on Tripadvisor. We look forward to welcoming you back to Kenilworth in the near future.

Brooklyn, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2014

Very nice hotel staff professional and very courteous . Got to the hotel in the early part of the am and was able to get us a room so we napped before we hit the town.Room was good bed a little hard(but comfy) and tub a little high but it was manageable. This seems to be a new thing with hotels no shower curtain just half glass in the tub I'm not a fan.The day we checked out the Metro star trains were canceled to Paris and at 10:00pm we were able to get a room since we had to stay another night in London and it cost the normal rate :). Free buffet breakfast was good and started us off on our days. Block and a half from the tubes close to bus lines, all different stores, restaurants and shopping in the area. Would recommend to my friends and stay again if I get back to London

Room Tip: Most rooms in London are small but your not there much so don' t be disappointed with the size...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Dear Kappi12,

Thank you for such a lovely review.

I was very pleased to read some positive comments about the team and I shall pass on your feedback to the team!

I look forward to welcoming you back to the Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth soon and thank you for recommending the hotel.

Doha, Qatar
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2014

I'd stayed here before and as I'd received excellent service and it's a great location I chose to stay again and was very satisfied again.
I arrived around 7:30am to leave my bags but the staff were very kind to let me into my room as I'd been travelling through the night.
I was able to have a nap and a shower before spend the day in London which was fantastic.
I shall stay here again for sure.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo