“we only can say... THANK YOU!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel

Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel
Ranked #380 of 1,086 Hotels in London
Pamplona, Spain
“we only can say... THANK YOU!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2014

The location, the staff, the room, the price... we highly recommed this hotel for those who want to make sure that they accommodation is going to be a good success. We are trying to think about anything negative, considering ourselves as very well travelled after visiting more than 75 countries all over the world, and having so good things at the same time is hard to find.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels

XParis, Deputy General Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel, responded to this review, 1 September 2014
Dear Asuncion L,

You are more than welcome and thank you for your 5 star review of the Kenilworth!!

I was so pleased to read the positive comments from you and I shall pass on your comments to the team!

I really appreciate you sharing your comments with other Tripadvisor users and the team and I would be more than happy to welcome you back to the Kenilworth in the near future.

Xavier Paris Deputy General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (387)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Chicago
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2014

Our junior suite, for which we paid more than $500 a night for eight nights, was no bigger than a standard room in many US 4-star hotels. But it was very pleasantly furnished and by the end of our stay we almost liked the compactness. The location, on a quiet street a short walk from the center of activities, was ideal. We found the restaurant mediocre for breakfast but very good for lunch and dinner, though with a limited menu. A typical European shortcoming was the lack of drawers and other storage spaces; guests are apparently expected to live out of their suitcases. There were some ergonomic issues, such as a nice heated towel rack in the bathroom that was too high for my wife to reach. And some downscale touches, such as coat hangers that cannot be removed fully from the closet. But these are mere quibbles; I would definitely stay there again.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
XParis, Deputy General Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel, responded to this review, 5 September 2014
Dear Mid-Continental,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent visit to the Radisson Blu Edwardian, Kenilworth.

I was pleased to read that you overall stay was enjoyable and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Wolverhampton
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2014

I've stayed here a couple of times now and to be honest the single rooms are very small, which is why I've not stayed here often on business.

It does have free fast wifi, which for me is a real plus point and a small fitness room and that makes up for room size.

A couple of minutes walk from the tube and a few decent restaurants within 5 minutes walk make this a good choice for the business travellers, but it is a bit over priced for leisure stays and I wouldn't pay >£120 for a room if I were travelling with my family.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Dear Dave_Wolves,

Thank you for sharing your experience with other Tripadvisor users.

Due to the shape of the hotel, not all the single rooms are the same shape which result to some of them being slightly bigger than others and therefore please send me an email prior your next visit to allow me to allocate one of the largest rooms.

I do hope to welcome you back to the Radisson Blu Edwardian, Kenilworth in the near future.

parisx@radisson.com
Leicester, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2014

Me and my wife booked this last minute for a little bank holiday break. We wanted something which was close to everything. Im so glad we decided with Radisson Blu Kenilworth. Colin and Michael were just fantasting in concierge and dealt with the valet car parking efficiently and were really helpful. I cant compliment Alina at the front desk enough. She was so helpful and checked us to a nice room. We're recently married and sje just spoke to us about what we do and was so kind to include complimentry breakfast for us. Totally over the moon. She even called us in our room to make sure we got there ok. Breakfast staff were so helpful and the food itself was lovely. The rooms are clean and we had a nice view of the main street. The rooms are small but for the location and price it just what you need. The room was clean and modern. The only fault i found is that it was a little hot in there at times and we couldnt open the window which was understandle. the cold fan wasnt strong or cold enough to cool the room down but by no means uncomfortable. Also Free wifi which was excellent. We were 2/3mins walk from tottenham court road tube station. covent garden and leicester square were a short walk around 8-10mins.
me and my wife agreed that this is now our london hotel and wouldnt stay anywhere else as the price, quality and location were so good. Thank you so much to the Team there espcially Michael and Alina (hope ive spelt that right)

Dear Naeem M,

Thank you for such a wonderful review. I was very pleased to read such positive comments about our staff and the service provided.

I will be certain to pass your comments on to Michael and Alina, who will feel very proud to hear your compliments.

It is heartening to see that the little things we do are noticed and it makes us even more determined to get things right for our guests.

We do hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Kenilworth in the near future.

Germany
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2014

Single Room like in a hostel and has nothing to do with posted pictures in the internet. Wouldn'd have booked if known before. Super small bed, couldn'd wait to leave and relax at home. Lobby is fine and staff is friendly but that doesn't help.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels

1 Thank Olaf V
Dear Olaf V,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us, although naturally I am disappointed that you feel your stay was not as it should have been.

parisx@radisson.com
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2014

We chose this hotel on price but found that the hotel and service were anything but cheap.

The accommodation was very good - nice, clean room with all amenities. The overall hotel was well presented and created a nice atmosphere.

The service was excellent - the staff were all very helpful and friendly, especially in the Scoff and Banter restaurant.

The food was very good and reasonably priced.

The hotel was conveniently placed for the West End theatres, major attractions and Oxford Street shopping.

I'd highly recommend staying at this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for feather pillows - much better than the hard man-made fibre ones!