Stayed in Hotel Mercure Bloomsbury when i was attending an event in the area. Just up the road from Russell Square tube which meant easy Piccadilly line journey to Heathrow. The customer lifts were down so had to use the service lifts which meant seeing a bit of the back of house areas which aren't always the nicest in a hotel. The room was small but fine for 1 person and had flat screen TV, air con unit on wall, tea/coffee and good strong shower so all good. Breakfast buffet was good but service a little slow. Overall it was well priced and suited my needs so I'll consider it if needing to stay in the area again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary 4 star boutique style hotel with complimentary WiFi, air conditioning & rainfall showers. Within walking distance of many of London's top attractions British Museum, Covent Garden, Oxford Street & Theatres. In close proximity to Russell Square tube station. Euston mainline station and Kings Cross St Pancras for Eurostar are nearby. Enjoy a bite to eat or a relaxing drink in our recently refurbished restaurant and bar, followed by a stroll in London's fashionable Bloomsbury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Priceline, Superbreak UK, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure London Bloomsbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure London Bloomsbury Hotel London
- Waverley House Hotel London