Most of the other reviews are spot on. Expensive for small but very nice rooms in a central location with excellent staff. No complaints (other than the wi-fi in the rooms being rubbish). We had a room on the front corner on the sixth floor. We could just about hear the traffic but not enough to keep us awake or spoil our stay - not sure the same would apply on lower floors.
Hotel rooms in central London are expensive - the same room in a Mercure hotel in Paris would be 50% cheaper - but that is London for you. If you want a nice, comfortable, clean room in central London at under £200 per night this is the place for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary 4 star boutique style hotel with complimentary WiFi, air conditioning & rainfall showers. Within walking distance of many of London's top attractions British Museum, Covent Garden, Oxford Street & Theatres. In close proximity to Russell Square tube station. Euston mainline station and Kings Cross St Pancras for Eurostar are nearby. Enjoy a bite to eat or a relaxing drink in our recently refurbished restaurant and bar, followed by a stroll in London's fashionable Bloomsbury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Ebookers, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure London Bloomsbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure London Bloomsbury Hotel London
- Waverley House Hotel London