I have stayed at this hotel for the second time and I remain on my impression from my first trip: just great! The staff at the front desk is just super nice, the room was sober but very cosy and the bed über comfortable! I was in London for a weekend of going out and the hotel is exactly ten minutes walk from Soho which is ideal. The Mercure brand does definitely keep its quality constant! I would totally recommend this hotel to any visitor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary 4 star boutique style hotel with complimentary WiFi, air conditioning & rainfall showers. Within walking distance of many of London's top attractions British Museum, Covent Garden, Oxford Street & Theatres. In close proximity to Russell Square tube station. Euston mainline station and Kings Cross St Pancras for Eurostar are nearby. Enjoy a bite to eat or a relaxing drink in our recently refurbished restaurant and bar, followed by a stroll in London's fashionable Bloomsbury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mercure London Bloomsbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure London Bloomsbury Hotel London
- Waverley House Hotel London