Ive stayed here a few times whilst on business and wasn't impressed the last time however I have to say that the improvements are very noticeable. I received a good sized room with all the comforts required. The hotel offers free wifi throughout which is excellent - a must these days.
I had dinner in the restaurant which was quick, tasty and efficient.
The bed was very comfortable and I had a good sleep without disruption
Breakfast was again very good.
All in all I enjoyed my stay and if I receive the same standard in the future I will stay again
Hope this helps
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary 4 star boutique style hotel with complimentary WiFi, air conditioning & rainfall showers. Within walking distance of many of London's top attractions British Museum, Covent Garden, Oxford Street & Theatres. In close proximity to Russell Square tube station. Euston mainline station and Kings Cross St Pancras for Eurostar are nearby. Enjoy a bite to eat or a relaxing drink in our recently refurbished restaurant and bar, followed by a stroll in London's fashionable Bloomsbury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure London Bloomsbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure London Bloomsbury Hotel London
- Waverley House Hotel London