The hotel is under renovation, we look forward to visiting it again when works will be finished. The rooms are clean but a little bit old. The breakfast is good. The staff is very professional and very kind, especially the one of the night turn: we had a small problem in our bedroom when we came back late in the evening, and immediately we could change it for a better room. On the contrary, the Asian lady who was at the reception in the morning has been a little bit rude.
The best quality of this hotel is its very good location: very central and very well connected with public transports.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary 4 star boutique style hotel with complimentary WiFi, air conditioning & rainfall showers. Within walking distance of many of London's top attractions British Museum, Covent Garden, Oxford Street & Theatres. In close proximity to Russell Square tube station. Euston mainline station and Kings Cross St Pancras for Eurostar are nearby. Enjoy a bite to eat or a relaxing drink in our recently refurbished restaurant and bar, followed by a stroll in London's fashionable Bloomsbury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Mercure London Bloomsbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure London Bloomsbury Hotel London
- Waverley House Hotel London