Admittedly, we had just left one of the most beautiful hotel suites we'd stayed in, in Bath to spend three nights here during an expensive London Marathon weekend. It was always going to be a hard act to follow but the room was small and dark and we couldn't get the free wifi to work once during our stay. (But we could get onto the Thistle's next door). Staff were friendly and helpful and apologised about the wifi and did follow up, so well done there. The location is nice, quiet, safe and central.
An old friend had forgotten my phone number but tracked me down in the hotel and a message was put through the door so we could reconnect. Impressive service.
The automatic light in the bathroom is genius and I wish more hotels would have these so you don't have to flail around looking for the light in the middle of the night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary 4 star boutique style hotel with complimentary WiFi, air conditioning & rainfall showers. Within walking distance of many of London's top attractions British Museum, Covent Garden, Oxford Street & Theatres. In close proximity to Russell Square tube station. Euston mainline station and Kings Cross St Pancras for Eurostar are nearby. Enjoy a bite to eat or a relaxing drink in our recently refurbished restaurant and bar, followed by a stroll in London's fashionable Bloomsbury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Mercure London Bloomsbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure London Bloomsbury Hotel London
- Waverley House Hotel London