Clean and well maintained hotel but it has been refurbished recently.
No problems with check in.
Fridge in room which I thought was a good idea especially. I had been upgraded though so I am not sure if this would be available in standard rooms.
Check out was not so good . When I checked my bill when I got back I had been given some else's even though I had paid the correct one. When I tried to sort this out on phone i had to call a couple of numbers as they could not transfer and in one conversation I was called love and darling which is not very customer focused. Issue was sorted though.
Breakfast good but no one came to offer me coffee or toast for the whole time I was in the restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary 4 star boutique style hotel with complimentary WiFi, air conditioning & rainfall showers. Within walking distance of many of London's top attractions British Museum, Covent Garden, Oxford Street & Theatres. In close proximity to Russell Square tube station. Euston mainline station and Kings Cross St Pancras for Eurostar are nearby. Enjoy a bite to eat or a relaxing drink in our recently refurbished restaurant and bar, followed by a stroll in London's fashionable Bloomsbury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Superbreak UK, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure London Bloomsbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure London Bloomsbury Hotel London
- Waverley House Hotel London