The hotel's location made it easily accessible to most of the sights and landmarks. The staff were generally pleasant after a few days, but the arrival experience at night was not terribly warm or welcoming.
The breakfast room team was efficient and friendly, but as guests, I felt we had to reach out to most of the staff throughout the property with a greeting first.
Even though it's a serviced apartment, it would have been good if they were able to sell stamps for postcards.
One has to exercise caution in the bathroom, which needs to have a safety rail installed near the bathtub. It can prove to be dangerous if one is not careful enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just a short walk from Covent Garden and close to the financial and business district, Citadines Prestige Holborn-Covent Garden London is surrounded by traditional pubs, international restaurants, art galleries and churches. At Covent Garden, visit the converted 19th-century fruit and vegetable market, the London Transport Museum and the famous Royal Opera House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Citadines Holborn-Covent Garden London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Prestige Holborn - Covent Garden Hotel London
- Citadines Holborn Covent Garden London
- Citadines Holborn Covent Garden Hotel