Really enjoyed this hotel, which had an excellent internet rate. The twin bed room accommodated 2 people; the small kitchen was much appreciated; there was complimentary coffee and tea downstairs; the staff was friendly and helpful. Tube stop is nearby as are convenient buses. I found the bathroom ample, with shelves for toiletries; closet held both hanging and stacked items. We'd requested the street side so we had sunlight (when it was out).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just a short walk from Covent Garden and close to the financial and business district, Citadines Prestige Holborn-Covent Garden London is surrounded by traditional pubs, international restaurants, art galleries and churches. At Covent Garden, visit the converted 19th-century fruit and vegetable market, the London Transport Museum and the famous Royal Opera House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Citadines Holborn-Covent Garden London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Prestige Holborn - Covent Garden Hotel London
- Citadines Holborn Covent Garden London
- Citadines Holborn Covent Garden Hotel