I stayed last 12 February 2014.
The hotel is ideally located walking distance to Soho, Covent Garden all the theatres and the West end. Holborn Tube station is right around the corner so anywhere in London is easy to get to.
I stayed there on business but would equally stay there with the wife or family.
The hotel itself is very clean and furnished to a very good standard, the breakfast is good quality and well presented.
The whole hotel as a very laid back relaxed ambience which makes just sitting in the lobby a pleasure fairly low lighting with a drinks machine that give you excellent complimentary coffee.
The staff are all very friendly and helpful and the rooms are great each has a kitchenette which is ideal if you were staying for a number of days.
I haven`t got any negatives to be honest and will definitely be staying there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just a short walk from Covent Garden and close to the financial and business district, Citadines Prestige Holborn-Covent Garden London is surrounded by traditional pubs, international restaurants, art galleries and churches. At Covent Garden, visit the converted 19th-century fruit and vegetable market, the London Transport Museum and the famous Royal Opera House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Citadines Holborn-Covent Garden London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Prestige Holborn - Covent Garden Hotel London
- Citadines Holborn Covent Garden London
- Citadines Holborn Covent Garden Hotel