Stayed here this week while working up the street. The location is excellent. Close to Covent Garden one way, Clerkenwell the other. The rooms are decent and well soundproofed. As it is an apart-hotel the standard room(studio) is a good size.
The breakfast was uninspiring but edible (although my colleague went to Starbucks every day instead). The whole place was clean and well looked after.
There was little atmosphere/soul whatever you want to call it. The staff rarely moved from behind the front desk and the desk service was pretty slow on check in.
For the price I paid there are much better places nearby, in fact I could have stayed at the Rosewood across the street for a similar price and that is #8 on the Tripadvisor list for London
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just a short walk from Covent Garden and close to the financial and business district, Citadines Prestige Holborn-Covent Garden London is surrounded by traditional pubs, international restaurants, art galleries and churches. At Covent Garden, visit the converted 19th-century fruit and vegetable market, the London Transport Museum and the famous Royal Opera House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Citadines Holborn-Covent Garden London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Prestige Holborn - Covent Garden Hotel London
- Citadines Holborn Covent Garden London
- Citadines Holborn Covent Garden Hotel