This Hotel is just lovely.
I stayed here on a Saturday night in one of the apartments that sleeps 4 people and I must say it was exceptional value for money and I was very pleasantly surprised.
The apartment itself was a nice size with a cute kitchenette and great living room space, very comfortable and modern. The bedroom was a good size with a bed that made you want to melt into it's fluffiness and the fact that we were provided with large double door sliding wardrobes was great (taking into consideration we were a party of 4 girls!). The sofa bed in the living room was equally as comfortable.
The cleanliness of the apartment was of an exceptional standard and the staff were lovely and pleasant.
This Hotel is in a great location, right next to the tube station.
I would definitely recommend this Hotel and look forward to going back at the earliest opportunity!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just a short walk from Covent Garden and close to the financial and business district, Citadines Prestige Holborn-Covent Garden London is surrounded by traditional pubs, international restaurants, art galleries and churches. At Covent Garden, visit the converted 19th-century fruit and vegetable market, the London Transport Museum and the famous Royal Opera House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Citadines Holborn-Covent Garden London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Prestige Holborn - Covent Garden Hotel London
- Citadines Holborn Covent Garden London
- Citadines Holborn Covent Garden Hotel