Before the review - thank you Frank
Frank was front of house on our arrival. He was a gentleman, helpful and so professional.
I would stay in Citadines hotels in every city if they had a Frank when I arrived. He made us feel welcome even arranged for gift for our stay. You cannot but or train people to do this, this is the reserve of good people.
So now for the hotel.... here goes
Parking - On Site underground (off Eagle Street)
Staff - See above
Room - our apartment had a kitchen included. Excellent news and wish we had brought drink with us. If you do, remember to turn on the fridge.
the rooms are reasonable sized. a little bit above basic décor, but importantly, spotlessly clean
the bathroom is perfectly sized .. for two.
there is a shop 30 seconds walk away
there are bars within minutes
for the location, facilities and staff, there are a thousand places worse and more expensive
Definitely recommend Citadines Holborn
£149 - overnight stay in London with parking- perfect
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just a short walk from Covent Garden and close to the financial and business district, Citadines Prestige Holborn-Covent Garden London is surrounded by traditional pubs, international restaurants, art galleries and churches. At Covent Garden, visit the converted 19th-century fruit and vegetable market, the London Transport Museum and the famous Royal Opera House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Citadines Holborn-Covent Garden London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Prestige Holborn - Covent Garden Hotel London
- Citadines Holborn Covent Garden London
- Citadines Holborn Covent Garden Hotel