this hotel is in a great location, 5mins to holborn. 10mins to covent garden and 20mins to regent street. the best thing about this hotel is definitely its location.
the room is on the smaller side. toilet size is reasonable. there is a small kitchen with microwave, good for heating up food if required. my room faced an office building and its courtyard, good for a quiet sleep but there is no view to speak off.
it is relatively clean but the toilet's bathtub is ridiculously narrow. tough to bathe without rubbing yourself against the shower curtain. water heat & pressure is good. towels are really small and 1 night my towel was dirty.
the bed and pillow is considered comfortable but the LCD TV is way too small to view anything decently.
electric plug is missing from 1 side of the bed which makes it inconvenient for charging my phone and tablet.
will stay again if i'm looking for a convenient location and decent priced place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just a short walk from Covent Garden and close to the financial and business district, Citadines Prestige Holborn-Covent Garden London is surrounded by traditional pubs, international restaurants, art galleries and churches. At Covent Garden, visit the converted 19th-century fruit and vegetable market, the London Transport Museum and the famous Royal Opera House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Citadines Holborn-Covent Garden London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Prestige Holborn - Covent Garden Hotel London
- Citadines Holborn Covent Garden London
- Citadines Holborn Covent Garden Hotel