This is really a great place to stay in London, location is really good, walking distance to Covent Garden and about 100 meters from Holborn tube station!
We stayed in both the studio and the one bedroom and I would recommend the one bedroom apartment as it is large and quiet, it is true that some of the furniture it is dated, but not too bad. Nice flat TV's and good WIFI.
Service: Great! Always someone to help you out and the front desk employees will speak several languages such as Spanish/Italian/ French amongst others.
There seem to be many youngsters staying at the hotel, and some of them were hanging around the lobby, drinking alcohol and making noise, some of the guys were shirtless. Front-desk should be more strict about this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just a short walk from Covent Garden and close to the financial and business district, Citadines Prestige Holborn-Covent Garden London is surrounded by traditional pubs, international restaurants, art galleries and churches. At Covent Garden, visit the converted 19th-century fruit and vegetable market, the London Transport Museum and the famous Royal Opera House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Citadines Holborn-Covent Garden London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Prestige Holborn - Covent Garden Hotel London
- Citadines Holborn Covent Garden London
- Citadines Holborn Covent Garden Hotel