We enjoyed a Saturday night stay in a Studio apartment at the Citadines Prestige in Holborn. Like others have mentioned, the hotels convenient location is ideal for easy access around central London either walking or using the Tube.
Our apartment was clean, tidy and included everything you'd expect to find. We were on the 5th floor facing the road and had a excellent, suprisingly quiet night sleep in the comfortable bed.
We picked up some essentials at Waitrose across the road or there is a Sainsburys just past the tube station. Happy to recommend as really can't fault this hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just a short walk from Covent Garden and close to the financial and business district, Citadines Prestige Holborn-Covent Garden London is surrounded by traditional pubs, international restaurants, art galleries and churches. At Covent Garden, visit the converted 19th-century fruit and vegetable market, the London Transport Museum and the famous Royal Opera House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, Hotel.de, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Citadines Holborn-Covent Garden London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Prestige Holborn - Covent Garden Hotel London
- Citadines Holborn Covent Garden London
- Citadines Holborn Covent Garden Hotel