We were lucky to get a great special for a studio. Location was close to the Holborn Train station and across the road from shops to get food and drink for our kitchenette, this was a great bonus. The hotel has laundry where you can wash and dry clothes and after travelling for nearly 2 weeks this was a bonus.
Great Room and location was easy walking distance to the British Museum and lots of restaurants.
We had a great stay of 3 nights....will stay again for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just a short walk from Covent Garden and close to the financial and business district, Citadines Prestige Holborn-Covent Garden London is surrounded by traditional pubs, international restaurants, art galleries and churches. At Covent Garden, visit the converted 19th-century fruit and vegetable market, the London Transport Museum and the famous Royal Opera House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Citadines Holborn-Covent Garden London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Prestige Holborn - Covent Garden Hotel London
- Citadines Holborn Covent Garden London
- Citadines Holborn Covent Garden Hotel