1,518 results
All reviewscovent gardensmall kitchengreat locationapartment hotelbritish museumone bedroom apartmentpizza expresstube stationsofa bedpret a mangergood sizepiccadilly linewest endminute walkcentral locationlounge areaheathrow airport
Reviewed 1 August 2017

Visited with my daughters and mom for the weekend as part of my mom's 80th birthday celebrations. Lovely to be able to stay together in an apartment. Great location and very friendly staff. Thank you so much for sending complimentary chocolates and wine to our room, my mom was thrilled. Will definitely return.

Room Tip: Ask for an accessible room if one of your party needs a walk-in shower
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
ggesitg, General Manager at Citadines Holborn-Covent Garden London, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2017

Dear _jo25wood
Thank you for your lovely feedback. I am delighted that my team succeeded in helping your mother celebrate her birthday.We all look forward welcoming you back very soon.

Regards

Reviewed 1 August 2017

We picked this hotel because it was close to theatre land. It was also only 2 stops from Kings Cross too, so really good for us. The staff were very helpful, room nice with everything in you might need and the price was great, especially for London. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear JenniferVBradley1973, Thank you for choosing Citadines Holborn as your accommodation during your holiday in London. It is always encouraging for us to learn that our valuable residents are satisfied with our service. We hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you again in the near future.
Regards

Reviewed 29 July 2017

I have repeatedly stayed at Citadines Holborn-Covent Garden since the 1990s mostly as a long stay client and find myself a loyal customer . It is a 4-star place with most amenities that one expects , like a gym and free wi fi . But the 2 things that induce me to stay here again and again is the location , being so near to Covent Garden and the West End , and not least the friendly and helpful staff

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ggesitg, General Manager at Citadines Holborn-Covent Garden London, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Dear oldbutfit,Thank you kindly for bestowing us with your generous compliments in respect to our accommodations and amenities. We were truly delighted that we exceeded your expectations .We look forward to welcoming you back to Citadines Holborn. In the interim, we remain at your service.

Germana Genovese

Reviewed 28 July 2017

For decent accommodation in London this was great and reasonably prices for London.I was a single traveler and had a Studio. This consisted of a King sized bed, roomy bathroom and small kitchenette. My room was away from the street which was great as it was totally noiseless. Room 313 actually.
It is a two minute walk to the tube and has two convent supermarkets. Waitrose across the road and Sainsburys opposite the Tube. It is an easy walk along Queens Street to Covent Gardens and straight down Kingsway Street (street tube is in) to the West End.
The hotel has optional breakfast available and many other extras you might like to use, check them out. The staff were fantastic, very helpful and accommodating and Diana was exceptional.

Room Tip: Don't worry about a room with a view, who sits looking out a window all day. Rooms without views are usually quiet so you sleep well.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Timesaticking

Dear Timesaticking,Thank you for your feedback which I was delighted to receive.
I am so pleased to hear you had such an enjoyable stay with us and how much you liked one of our rooms. Our location is ideal for getting around in the city, but the best part of the hotel is the staff, thank you for mentioning Diana specifically. Thank you for recognizing their efforts! We hope to see you soon!
We very much look forward to welcoming you back to Citadines London Holborn in the near future.
With our very best wishes,

Reviewed 26 July 2017

The room was serviced on the second day into my 10 day stay and not serviced since. As such amenities ran out and the kitchen bin was filled to the brim. Would prefer the apartment to be serviced at even intervals of the guest's stay rather than at the availability of the cleaning staff. Service at the front desk could be improved: I came through the doors to check-in. The reception was however cold, unwilling to provide service and unwelcoming!?! I was as though I had interrupted whatever the staff was doing. After an exhausted 30-hour travel journey, I really felt unwelcome. Having traveled extensively, this was probably the worst reception experience from an accommodation.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ggesitg, General Manager at Citadines Holborn-Covent Garden London, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2017

Dear Racheloise,I read with much concern about the unpleasant experience you encountered during your stay with us.We always encourage our residents to bring their concern to the Duty Manager at the time when the issue arises. The purpose is to ensure that your concerns are addressed promptly with the objective of making your stay with us a pleasant one. In this instance, the management of the property was unaware of the incident and I am very sorry to learn that you were left with an unpleasant experience.

Once again, I apologize that we were unable to make you feel more at home and comfortable. We would have loved to be able to address your concerns while you were here and had the chance to make your stay more pleasant. We hope that you would reconsider staying with us again, giving us another opportunity to serve you better.

Kind regards