London Bridge Hotel
US$287
US$233
Doubletree
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Lancaster Gate(London)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$163
US$388
US$224
Agoda.com
Days Hotel London- Waterloo(London)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$94
Orbitz.com
2,847 results
All reviewsborough marketlondinium restaurantquarter barwhite company toiletriessouth banktube stationlovely hotelbuilding workjubilee lineexcellent locationweekend breaksuperior roombuffet stylebreakfast was excellentmini barfull englishbooked this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 November 2013

Booked this hotel via internet with no previous knowledge of it, we had a wonderful stay at an excellent hotel. The staff were welcoming, courteous and professional.

We arrived before 14:00 however we were checked in to a room immediately.

We had lunch in the quarter bar which we considered to be of very good quality and value.

The hotel is in a very good location within easy walking distance of most attractions or if needed there is easy acces to TFL of mainline transport routes.

My only moan and it is a very small one was that we felt that even though the breakfast was of good quality it was overpriced at £16:00 per person. This however did not detract from a excellent all round experiance at this hotel. We will stay here again when we re-visit London.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 November 2013

We didn't stay but had to review this!!
Firstly, it was a suprise for my birthday, the staff greeted us with complimentry champers and the tickets my boyfriend had bought me for the shard. we then had the most incredible afternoon tea! the sandwiches were cute, crustless and delicate with lovely fillings, followed up by warm scones with delicious cream and jam and then THE MOST incredible cakes! they were just out of this world! and all accompanied by lovely tea. perfect venue, perfect staff, perfect food. all for around £18 each. perfect! would love to go everytime I go to london but they wouldn't let me up the shard as I would be too heavy.
recommend this to any one! (also saw other people eating and it looked just as good as our tea!)

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 November 2013

This was our first visit to this hotel following the reviews on TripAdvisor. I have to say it did not let us down at all. The first impression is very good upon arrival and the concierge team were more than helpful. The hotel is very clean (painting taking place during our visit), the amenities are good, the staff are all very courteous and helpful and the breakfast was excellent. I would have no hesitation in recommending or returning to this hotel and would like to thank them for making our stay so pleasurable.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 October 2013

We were in London to celebrate my daughters 30th Birthday, we chose this hotel as my sister and brother-in-law had already booked to stay here! We could not fault it, the hotel was in a brillant location, train station and tube were nearby, the Shard was at the top of the road, which we visited for drinks, view was fab! The Hotel was clean, smart and modern, staff were so friendly and could not do enough for you especially the concierge Phillipe who was excellent! Facilities were great, would recommend this hotel, and hope to stay again!

Room Tip: We stayed on the second floor facing the road, but I can honestly say we heard no noise!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Recently had a business meeting here and took the opportunity to have lunch in the Quarter Bar. Very good food, good value and great service, will be booking accommodation here when next staying in London on the strength of the lunch.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business