“Enjoyable Stay at The London Bridge Hotel”

London Bridge Hotel
Ranked #88 of 1,076 Hotels in London
Reviewed 15 January 2014

I stayed at this hotel in early December 2013 with my husband and brother. We had a very enjoyable stay at this hotel which is ideally situated close to many attractions. The Shard is practically next door, Borough Market is just over the road, (well worth a visit), lots of great pubs and bistros, close to the tube , London Bridge, The Globe Theatre, Southwark Cathedral (well worth a visit), The City, etc etc. Our bedroom was fairly small and the bathroom was very small, (too small actually), but it was never- the- less comfortable. Staff were friendly and the checking in and out was quick. Breakfast was quite good too, not the best I have had in a 4 star hotel, and it was extremely busy on the Sunda. All in all, I would stay at the hotel again.

Room Tip: We asked for a bedroom at the back following other reviews, (incase of noise). Not noisy at all.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 14 January 2014

I checked in around midday on the 31st December and was welcomed by the neat and efficient receptionist Agniesta. I checked into my room and found it to be on the small side but clean and nicely arranged. The only negative point was the wardrobe door which would not close properly, I placed my shoes against it to keep it closed and that was better than changing rooms! The bar was well stocked and the barman was adept at mixing the cocktails, a pleasure to watch! The bar food was delicious.

The weather outside was too wet to venture out for the midnight firework display at the London Eye but I got a good view from the hotel window, a very spectacular display indeed.

The hotel is well situated for transport links around London and there are plenty decent bars and restaurants in reasonable proximity. London's latest highrise building - the Shard is next door. I'll likely stay again!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 January 2014

Cool central location just next to London Bridge Rail and Tube station. Two minutes to Borough Market and scores of small restaurants and cafes. Rooms are smallish but cosy, avoid the top floor as the roof starts to interfere with movement. Bathrooms are tiny, barely enough to turn around in. Breakfast is good for England. The staff are a little distant but friendly. Altogether a pleasant experience. Would go again.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 January 2014

I have visited this hotel 2 months ago and I should say that is definitely a very nice place to stay.
the staff is attentive and polite. the rooms are clean and nice.

thanks London Bridge Hotel.

I will visit again

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank andy t
Reviewed 11 January 2014

Second time at the London Bridge Hotel to celebrate the New Year and we were glad we chose this hotel again. Great location, and The Shard has been built since our last trip, sadly, fully booked for "the view" experience, so might have to come back to the Bridge again ! Great hotel, good sleep, good breakfast (although we would prefer more fruit choice) keep up the good work. We ate at "Fish" on New Years eve in Borough Market and would recommend it to travellers.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 January 2014

Booked this for a present for my Fiancé for Christmas. Couldn't have done a better job as this was a lovely hotel, staff helpful and easy access to the rest of London. Wish we had stayed longer and will definately stay here again x
I've said pool terrible further down page but it didn't have a pool but won't let me unclick it and we didn't have time to visit the spa so can't comment on that.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 305 which was at the front of the hotel it was a little noisy but we like that as...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 January 2014 via mobile

Really impressed with the hotel, lovely staff and an a great overnight stay. Very clean and great accessibility to London Bridge tube station. The bed was slightly uncomfortable but otherwise, everything was great. Would happily stay there again if required.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business