London Bridge Hotel
  • Free Internet
  • Breakfast included
  • Bar/Lounge
2,845 results
All reviewsborough marketlondinium restaurantquarter barwhite company toiletriessouth banktube stationlovely hotelbuilding workjubilee lineexcellent locationweekend breaksuperior roombuffet stylebreakfast was excellentmini barfull englishbooked this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Have just returned from a 2 night stay at this hotel and although first impressions were not great with the FROSTY receptionist I'm happy to say everything else was great. Lunch and cocktails in the bar were first class,served by very friendly staff and breakfast although service was slow there was lots of choice and it was very tasty. The room was very nice and concierge extremely helpful. Although I hoped the location would be good it was actually FAB, lots of bars and restaurants nearby and all felt very safe whilst walking about in the evening. Check out again was FROSTY and I witnessed another guest tell the male receptionist he had an attitude and I agree. This said I will defiantly back as such a good location.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lisa E
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Just arrived back home from this wonderful hotel. From the initial greeting at the desk, to the comfort of the room and bed, to the fantastic breakfast and the great position next to the shard and underground. A great stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank toffee290
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Stayed for a week- I found the staff friendly, the room clean and comfortable. Tea making facilities were in a drawer, so I didn't find them until day 2. I saw the cleaning staff at work- very industrious!

Room Tip: I skipped the breakfast buffet- borough market and local cafes seemed like enough for me.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank JessNC
Reviewed 8 June 2014

We have stopped here twice before and on both trips the hotel has been excellent and on this trip it lived up to our expectations.
The hotel is spotless and the staff are very attentive, nothing is too much trouble.
We had one meal in the hotel (as we did on a previous visit) which was to a very high standard although on the previous visit there was a 2 for 1 offer on which made it excellent value for money.
The breakfast was very good with a wide choice of hot or cold food and again all to a high standard.
We will be back again next year.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 June 2014

I've stayed here quite a few times during business trips to London. The location is within convenient walking distance to offices that I typically visit. It is also very close to the London Bridge tube station. The hotel is small and cozy which is how I would describe the room. It's a little bit of a squeeze but I would describe more as efficient than as tiny. The bed is comfortable. Everything is very clean. There is a very adequate breakfast buffet. Face cloths in the bathroom. There is a nice blow dryer which can be utilized in front of a mirror. Not much of a selection of channels on the television. But all in all, this is my choice for a business trip.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business