“Quick Business trip”

Ranked #104 of 1,088 Hotels in London
Doha, Qatar
“Quick Business trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2014

I was in town for a business and stayed at this hotel because company has booked for me. Wanted to share only the best because, even I was so busy and did not had a lot of time to spend in the hotel, I have enjoyed every moment because of nice people working there.
I have got nice nights sleep and all my requests were handled well.

Will recommend this hotel

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (326)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Warwickshire
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2014

The bed was HUGE and had a feather mattress topper. I enjoyed the most comfortable night's sleep.
A super "all you can eat" buffet breakfast made an excellent start to a busy day in the city.
Massive tv !

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
hopton
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2014 via mobile

Me and three other girls recently stayed at this hotel when we had a girls weekend I london and for the price we paid for it was one of the most nicest hotels I have stayed in. We had two twin bedrooms which were very modern with plenty of wardrobe space a decent well equipped bathroom and most importantly a good air conditioning unit which was needed at the time of the visit.

The location is very convenient right next too the bus station and tube station there are also a few things to do in the vicinity and a few nice restaurants and bars nearby.

Breakfast was very good tea, coffee and toast was bought to the table and then you helped yourself to fruit,cereal etc and a full English if you wanted.

There was only one negative and we found and it was the fact one of our rooms had not been serviced at 5 o' clock when we got back to the room. Which when you are planning to get ready for a theatre visit is not really on when the cleaner wanted to come in and clean at 5.45 when you are trying to shower. We had told her not to bother just some clean towels but insisted on coming in. So they had to come and get ready in our room.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
Rochester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2014

A Fabulous hotel with lovely helpful staff in an ideal location for a trip to London.& 5 stars in my book..!! Nothing is a problem for the staff and upgrades are advisable at a good rate. Everything is clean and tidy and well presented in a modern standard.
Literally right next to the Shard and London Bridge Station & Borough Market.
Would happily stay here again and intend too very soon. 5 stars all the way.

Room Tip: Book online and upgrade at the hotel. But check beforehand if rooms are available.
  • Stayed September 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank TopMarks123
Winchester, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2014

We chose to stay at the London Bridge Hotel for the second year running, due to the great experience we had last time, the location of the hotel and the fantastic value for money when booking a weekend deal. For £99 per night for a 2 day deal this is cheaper than staying in one of the London budget chain hotels, but having the environment of 4* boutique hotel luxury. This time we didn't eat there as we had a busy schedule, but if the breakfast was anything like last time, it would have been good.
Once again I would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to spend a wekeend in London, but not wanting to pay central London hotel prices.

Room Tip: A room at the back of the hotel would probably be quieter if you sleep with the windows open. If not...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank PWD40
Hampshire
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 August 2014

Booked this because we were visiting the Tower of London and the Shard. Ideally located for both. Lovely hotel, very clean with attentive staff. Breakfast was very good, hot and very well cooked even though it was a buffet. Very close to London bridge station and borough market.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank westiel0ver
london-england
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 August 2014 via mobile

As I write this review i'm still in my hotel room.when I arrived I found check-in to be fast, the staff very well mannered and when I informed them that my partner was a smoker they informed me that they had smoking rooms, this was great news and made my girlfriend very happy.the room is well appointed but as my title suggests that the difference between good and outstanding is attention to detail, so I've listed 4 small things that should not happen.
1, I found behind the front door to the hotel room, hanging up, a room servuce menue from 2013, it had been left for over 9 months, not very good.
2, in the bathroom you are provided with soap but no soap dish to put it on once you've started to use it.
3, the room needs a lady's vanity mirror in the bedroom, yes in the bathroom you can find one but a lady would always prefers to be sitting down when applying her makeup, just ask.
4, the shower head holder was broken, you could not adjust the angle of your shower unless you held the shower head in your hand, not the best when trying to apply shower-lotion.
Now as a person who worked as a concierge for 4 years many years ago and has travelled extensively and has stayed in many hotel rooms my comments are that of a person who knows how hotels work and are made to help rather than hinder. I would recommend this hotel to people always, but its just the attention to detail that would set it apart from others.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends