Hilton London Euston
US$189
galahotels.com
US$203
2,339 results
All reviewsbritish museumkings crossrussell squarebreakfast was excellentlarge roomfamily roomwest endtubeeurostarbloomsbury
Reviewed 17 November 2013 via mobile

I booked 3 nights at this establishment to attend a meeting. At the last minute the meeting was moved to a different hotel, unfortunately I couldn't cancel my booking. Check-in was quick and efficient with friendly staff. Initially room 109 was allocated to me. I spend the 1st night in room 109, very small, street facing. Very noisy. Outdated but good water pressure, I woke up 4 times during the night. I complained and was moved to room 402. This room was facing away from the busy street, the bed was super small for a double bed and the room felt cramped and stuffy. The radio didn't work and the washbasin took about 30 minutes to empty after I eased my hands. I asked reception to send maintenance but they didn't come. I woke up 3 times during the night. Twice due to noisy neighbors across from me and once due to the very uncomfortable bed (very soft, worn in). Water pressure was poor but at least a shower was possible. I was so tired that I finally decided to upgrade. This time to room 427 at an additional £30 (I was told its 40, but said I will only pay 30). This room was better proportioned. It was next to the very noisy air conditioning motor that services the entire hotel, and made a sound like a generator the entire night, the water pressure was almost non existent. It took exactly 9 minutes to fill the wash basin to have a face wash. Even the toilet had to be flushed several times. The hairdrier was broken and the room didn't feel fresh or clean. I found some hair in the bath and also on the towel.
I have never felt so relived to leave a hotel! I will never stay here again. I will never advise anybody to stay here. When I read the positive reviews I'm really suspicious because I slept in 3 rooms and they were all really bad.
If you have to stay in this area, you're better off in a low budget hotel than this Hilton. Oh and I'm a hilton go ours member and for what it's worth, I don't think this should be a hilton. It's not even a 3 star in my opinion.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank eye7eye
Diliana D, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton London Euston, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review after your recent visit at Hilton London Euston. Your feedback is very important to us as this assists us in continually improving the services and facilities we offer to our guests.
Thank you for your positive remarks on speed and efficiency of check-in and friendliness of staff.
I am sorry to note that you did not enjoy your stay due to the room condition. We have a room care programme in place that continually reviews all the rooms’ physical standards. We did refurbish 40 of our deluxe rooms last year and we are also going to refurbish the balance of rooms over the next year.
I am sorry if the first room allocated to you was noisy, we are very centrally located so when there is traffic the rooms facing the main street might be a little bit noisy but we do have double glazed windows as well as secondary glazing on all the windows at the front of the hotel, which should ensure that the noise is not too loud.
We have investigated the issues that you have highlighted and after you have called reception our maintenance team went to check room 402 and found that the radio was unplugged; we do sometimes have water pressure problems in a few high rooms which we are remedying with the recent purchase of new pumps and pressurisation units.
I am, of course, going to investigate the comments you have made regarding the cleanliness with the Housekeeping department with the objective to discover what happened and to ensure steps are taken to rectify this moving forwards.
I realise this does not help you with your inexcusable experience with us, however please be assured action will be taken and I truly appreciate your feedback.

Kind regards

Reviewed 13 November 2013

good over all stay,high standards all over.i would say again, (one thing that is annoying is, the review must be over 200 characters, i have already donated my time kindly to giving you feedback, now i must do this)

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 12 November 2013

The hotel did not meet my expectations, it is not really what you would expect from the Hilton brand. The room was not comfortable at all and some basic things like Internet access was a joke. The heating/conditioning system did not work as expected. Dinner at the restaurant and breakfast buffet were below average. One positive thing about the hotel is its location, within walking distance of Euston station, quite central for business (reason why I did not rate it as "Terrible")

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Diliana D, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton London Euston, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on TripAdvisor . We appreciate your constructive feedback which certainly allows us to monitor and improve our service and facilities.
I understand that you have high expectations with the Hilton brand and I am sorry that we were unable to meet these in this case.
If you have any further comments please do not hesitate to contact me directly ( diliana.dimitrova@hilton.com).
I look forward to you contacting me and am sorry that your stay with us was not as expected. The team have been made aware of these challenges and relevant action will be taken to try to rectify them.
Thank you once again for your review and we hope to welcome you back to the hotel so that we may have the opportunity to make your next stay with us an excellent one.

Kind Regards,

Diliana Dimitrova

Reviewed 12 November 2013

First, the staff... Usman is marvelous... Just the person this hotel needs... Professional, thoughtful
and personable ( as was Titus on the phone before we arrived). Breakfast wasn't fabulous but it wasn't bad. Location is great. Great. Bus stops. Tube stops. Trains.
That said .... Web access in rooms is third world. One has to log on every time you want to use ones smartphone, computer or iPad. Slow connection time. Bathrooms need tubs taken out for walk in showers. The floors in the bathroom are much too slippery when wet... Net a porous material. Towels must be from a flea bag hotel.. Not a Hilton... Really looks like towels from a dorm room. Either sell this hotel or renovate. Not even a ramp in front for wheelchairs or luggage.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

The time taken along with the effort made to share your comments with us is most appreciated.
I am grateful for your comments regarding Usman and Titus, please be assured that I have passed on your kind words to them.
I am sorry if the internet connection wasn’t working properly, we are working closely with our internet provider to ensure that this does not happen again.
I have shared your feedback regarding the bathroom and towels with the management team in order to avoid recurrence.
Again, I extend my apologies, and hope you will allow us the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 11 November 2013

I stayed with my friend in Hilton London Euston for 2 days travelling in London, the hotel has got a great location, just 5 mins walk Euston station, which save us a lot of walk when travel to the main attractions in London, the room is quite old but the stuff there is very friendly and helpful and the breakfast is amazing!

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Baohe H,
I am very grateful for you taking the time to share your experience with us.
We are indeed very well located as we are just few minutes way from the British Library, Regent's Park and as well within walking distance from both the British Museum and Madame Tussaud.
We are planning a refurbishment over next year in order to be able to offer a more contemporary product to our guests, thank you for mentioning the friendliness and helpfulness of our team members, this comments are appreciated and provide a great source of motivation to our staff.
I hope that we can welcome you back on your next visit to London.

Best regards,