Hilton London Euston
US$233
US$370
US$290
  • Room Service
Park Grand London Lancaster Gate(London)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$270
Priceline
  • Pool
2,320 results
All reviewsbritish museumkings crossrussell squarebreakfast was excellentlarge roomfamily roomwest endtubeeurostarbloomsbury
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 January 2014

Stayed here for 2 nights. This hotel offers good location, close to London Euston station and bus stop. West end is about 20-30 minutes walk, nice stroll past British Museum. Room is big and airy. Initially I had booked myself a single room and am glad I had paid extra to a double room, which is absolutely huge. Only down side is some creaky sound from flooring but otherwise no other complaint. I also had breakfast which is ok. Standard hot english buffet with continental breakfast. Some mornings can be quite busy and you might have to wait for 5-10 minutes to get a table. Overall, I would recommend staying in this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
2  Thank nangvil123
Diliana D, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton London Euston, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review after your recent visit at Hilton London Euston.
We also understand that transport links and local attractions can be just as important as the hotel itself when considering a hotel to stay in and we are delighted to hear that you found the location of the hotel convenient for all of your transportation requirements.
Thank you for your positive remarks regarding your room and breakfast quality. Especially on weekends and bank holidays, when a lot of families are staying in the hotel, the breakfast may get a little bit busy, we are sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your feedback; we will use it to improve our standards.
We trust you had a great time in London and we will be able to welcome you back.

Kind regards

Diliana

Reviewed 27 December 2013

We enjoy staying in Hilton hotels and usually find everything to our satisfaction but here is a word of warning. We were rather surprised how hard they tried to sell us an upgraded room on arrival. We said a standard room would be fine. However when we got in there it was so small we couldn't believe it. The double bed was up against the wall so the person on the inside would have to climb over the other person to get in or out. The lighting was so dim it was not possible to read the newspaper. We called down and complained and again were offered un upgrade but we refused to pay. Eventually they gave us a better room. Staff, all very pleasant but we will never stay there again.

Room Tip: Rooms on the front are quite noisy from the very busy road outside.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Diliana D, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton London Euston, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review after your recent visit at Hilton London Euston.
We are sorry to hear you were disappointed with your stay. It is disappointing to read that you did not enjoy your overall experience with us due to the condition of the room. However due to the age and history of the building the size and shape of the bedrooms vary depending on their location within the property.
I have passed to the maintenance department your comments regarding the lights, thank you for your feedback and for your positive remarks regarding the staff.
I have relayed your feedback to my team, and do hope that you will return to the hotel so we can show you the true Hilton experience that you are accustomed to.

Best regards
Guest Relation

Reviewed 23 December 2013

Stayed here for 2 nights in December. The room (82) was on the ground floor and was quite large with a king size bed which was super comfortable. Strangely the full length window looked out on to an internal 'courtyard' where people were having dinner! Thank fully breakfast was served in a different room. I had a few niggles - the kettle was broken, I reported it the first morning and they replaced it by the time I returned but they charged me for a mug of filter coffee from the breakfast room which I thought a bit off. There was no full length mirror in the room, the bath was one of those mini baths that no one over 5ft can reasonably fit in comfortably, the TV services were flaky particularly the wake up alarm. Sounds a bit picky but at £200 per night I expected a bit more attention to detail and better facilities in the room. Staff were charming but seemed unable to answer any questions about the above. Bar was very nice, pricey but what Hilton bar isn't. Very handy for Euston Station and bus routes. Would I go back? probably as it was clean and comfortable - but I'll probably still moan about the little things they could improve on!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience at Hilton London Euston with TripAdvisor. I am most grateful for you taking the time to provide us with your feedback.
I am sorry to note that the bathroom was not completely to your satisfaction and that our team members were not able to answer to your questions. Thank you for mentioning our great location and we hope that we can welcome you back on your next visit to London.

Best regards,

Guest Relation

Reviewed 23 December 2013

Moved three times due to air con issues and ended up in much smaller room than the one I paid for. I was offered an upgrade at a price of £40.00 in addition to the £179.00 paid (breakfast not included) only to find the heating not working in the room, then moved to a slightly smaller room, the air con would not turn off despite the best efforts of maintenance, moved to another room, this time a strange noise from the ventilation, moved to another very small room now it is 4am which would have cost £79.00 breakfast included.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Diliana D, Front Office Manager at Hilton London Euston, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2013

Thank you for staying at the Hilton London Euston and taking the time to fill in the SALT response with regards to your recent stay.

All guest comments are extremely important to us, as it is only through constructive feedback that we are able to assess and continuously improve the service standards that we strive to achieve.

First of all, I would sincerely apologise on behalf of the hotel management for the experience you had on your stay regards to the heating and the noise on the AC unit which we were not able to fix it. I am sorry to hear that you had to move to different rooms during the night. I have informed our Chief Engineer to look into the matter seriously to avoid similar incidents in the future.

I can understand your disappointment and you do not expect that kind of experience when visiting the Hilton hotel and I can only extend my apologies that we have not been able to meet your expectations on this occasion. I have discussed all your comments with the team in our briefings to avoid similar mistakes in future.

It is never our intention to lose a valued customer, and I would be very grateful if you would consider giving us another opportunity to show you the level of service and excellence that the Hilton London Euston is known for. I would like to offer complimentary upgrade to a deluxe room with breakfast upon your next stay with us.

In the mean time, please contact me if you have any future bookings with us, so that I will make sure to meet your expectations on your stay.

Yours sincerely,

Phyo Shein

Reviewed 23 December 2013

Just spent a night here to celebrate Xmas in London. Reception was prompt and courteous and as an diamond HHonors member I was upgraded. Whilst I appreciate the upgrade the room was old, the bed was small and the duvet barely covered it. The sheets, pillowcase and towelling in the Bathroom was thin an unconditioned. The staff in the bar that evening were scruffy unshaven, ties undone and making a joke of some foreign guests that spoke very little english. Breakfast couldn't keep up with the demand for pastries as as soon as they were delivered they were gone! Very poor experience I'm afraid, you'd expect more of a Hilton.

Room Tip: I have to say try somewhere else a big disappointment
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple