Hilton London Euston
US$322
US$256
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$215
US$210
US$170
CrownePlaza.com
  • Restaurant
London House Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$116
Hotels.com
US$200
US$166
2,323 results
All reviewsbritish museumkings crossrussell squarebreakfast was excellentlarge roomfamily roomwest endtubeeurostarbloomsbury
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 February 2014

We stayed at Hilton Euston for one night. The room was relatively large with a good quality bed and general cleanliness being fine.

We were at the back of the hotel, so there wasn't a problem with noise as some other reviewers have noted. However we did experience the ever changing temperature of the shower, which was incredibly annoying - one minute cold, the next blinding hot. Management should definitely look at sorting this out, given the potential hazard this may cause.

Breakfast was of a good quality and reasonable, with the black pudding being particularly good. The self service internet machines are terribly slow, and a massive rip off but when you stay at Hilton you realise that you will likely be charged for everything.

Staff are friendly and helpful. The main reason for staying at the hotel is the location to Euston station, and at £120 per night it is a good rate for London.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Diliana D, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton London Euston, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review after your recent visit at Hilton London Euston.
I am glad to note that the size of the bedroom and the cleanliness met with your expectations. I am sorry for the inconvenience with the water temperature; I have raised this with our Chief Engineer and he is now conducting inspections on all bathrooms to ensure that this won’t happen again.
We appreciate you mentioning the great service at the hotel as each team member aspires to provide service excellence.
We trust you had a great time in London and we will be able to welcome you back.

Reviewed 9 February 2014 via mobile

This was very much a functional stay. My room was clean but not that large, views out over some sheds but better than a wall!

The breakfasts were standard fare, nothing exceptional and I wasn't tempted by the evening menu.

Did the job but I wouldn't have been blown away if I was paying myself.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay with us. I was disappointed to know that we were not able to make your stay with us an excellent one.
Your feedback has been taken on board and shared with the team.
Thank you for staying with us and trust we will have the opportunity to welcome you back.

Kind Regards,

Guest relations

Reviewed 9 February 2014

The hotel is conveniently located across from the Euston station and within walking distance to King's Cross. However, there are very little restaurants close to it. The building is quite old and the interior is in need of a renovation. There is something wrong with the shower because the water in the shower does not provide a consistent water temperature. It just switches between cold and hot at random. Hotel staff never picks up the phone. Nor were they helpful at giving directions or recommendations.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 February 2014

walking distance from station is good, rooms very very small for 180 pound (no breakfast included) . Noisy in the front, no real window to open in the back when having the once on the groundfloor. kind of disappointed.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Guest,

I am very grateful for you taking the time to share your experience with us.
First and foremost I would like to apologise that the room size did not meet your expectations, however due to the age and history of the building the size and shape of the bedrooms vary depending on their location within the property.
I am very sorry that there was lots of noise outside your window, with reference to the windows. We do have triple glazing on all of our windows facing Upper Woburn Place.
Thank you once again for your review and we hope to welcome you back to the hotel so that we may have the opportunity to make your next stay with us an excellent one.

Reviewed 5 February 2014

I stayed on points, and for the condition of the hotel, I think the value is not very good. I did have some issues with check-in as well, but to be fair, I am still trying to work that out. Hope it can be resolved to my satisfaction. The area is convenient to Euston station, Big Bus tours, taxis, and getting around. That is a plus. Breakfast was average, unfortunately.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Thank Michael T. F

Thank you for your review after your recent visit at Hilton London Euston
Please accept our sincere apologies that we have not fully met your expectations during your stay with us. I am sorry to note that you have been disappointed with the breakfast quality, I have shared your review with the relevant department heads.
Again, I extend my apologies, and hope you will allow us the opportunity to serve you again in the near future.