“Hilton Euston”

Hilton London Euston
Ranked #627 of 1,077 Hotels in London
Reviewed 27 March 2014

The lobby of the hotel is small but impressive. Staff make you feel welcome on arrival. Room was disappointing in comparison to the exterior, but clean. There was a problem with the heating system, but this was resported once and an engineer came out to fix this pretty quickly. Would possibly stay here again, but think quality of room could have been better for the price.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
JaneThangamani, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton London Euston, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2014

Dear Christobelle K,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review of our hotel on Tripadvisor.

I am glad to hear that you have enjoyed your overall stay with us and that the issue with the heating in the room was fixed quickly. I am sorry that the room was not as expected and I have passed your comments along to our managenet team.

I hope that we are able to welcome you once again to the Hilton London Euston.

Kind regards
Jane Thangamani
Guest Relations

Write a ReviewReviews (2,252)

Reviewed 24 March 2014

This hotel is well located but needs refurbishment. The room service was so salty it was inedible and the rooms are very noisy. Also I had to phone 5-6 times to get through to room service and in the end had to go through the reception as they just wouldn't pick up. The bathroom lacks basic facilities such as a make up mirror. One of the lights was broken.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Diliana D, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton London Euston, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2014

Dear Bathresidents,

Thank you for your review after your recent visit at Hilton London Euston.
I’m sorry to note that this was your experience, but grateful that you have brought this to my attention. It is concerning to learn from your response that we did not on this occasion, deliver the services you rightly expect when choosing to stay in our hotel.
I have shared your feedback with the Executive chef and chief Engineer in order to avoid any recurrence in the future. We are going to investigate the comments you have made with the objective to discover what happened and to ensure steps are taken to rectify this moving forwards.
Again, I extend my apologies, and hope you will allow us the opportunity to serve you again in the near future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 21 March 2014

We recently stayed at the hilton Euston .altough the hotel itself was very nice we were given a room that was little more than a broom cupboard. It was so small that my wife and I could not walk past each other in the room without one of us sitting on the bed.

We have since written and emailed the hotel and they have totally disregarded our communication . We would most certainly not stay there again.

Bernard Brennan.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Bernard,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay with us in the Hilton London Euston.
First and foremost I would like to apologise that the room size did not meet your expectations, however due to the age and history of the building the size and shape of the bedrooms vary depending on their location within the property.
I am also sorry to hear that nobody has replayed to your email, as we take very seriously all comments and suggestions in order to continue to provide the service and excellence we are known for.
Can I ask you to kindly forward me the email that you have sent to the hotel so we can further investigate? My email address is Diliana.dimitrova@hilton.com

Kind regards,
Diliana Dimitrova

Reviewed 21 March 2014

Overall my one night stay was enjoyable. I ended up with a single bed which was Ok but I would have preferred a queen or king size. The staff where professional and friendly and the evening meal I had was excellent.

Dear Stephen,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on trip advisor following your stay at Hilton London Euston.
It was a pleasure to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that the quality of service met with your expectation. I have shared your comments with the team who are absolutely delighted that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay and equally proud to have been of service to you.
We trust you had a great time in London and we will be able to welcome you back.

Best regards,

Reviewed 17 March 2014

This Hotel is in an amazing location! Less than five minutes to the underground and main train station and plenty of restaurants in the area. The hotel was lovely and the staff are fantastic; obviously the rooms were a bit smaller than expected but then again, this is a Victorian building after all. The furniture looked rather tired but it was clean which is more important really. Would recommend this to anyone!

Dear Michelle Diane M,

I am glad to note that you enjoyed your stay and found our location and staff to be fantastic. The hotel is indeed set in a Victorian building with more than 100 years of history, which of course contributes to its unique charm.
Thank you for recommending the hotel as a place to stay and we look forward to welcome you back in the very near future!

Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

Great place to stay, especially if you want to be near Euston, but just generally found it spotless, comfortable, uncomplicated, good brekkie and not as much of a rip off as most London hotels! Will go back.

• Stayed: March 2014
Diliana D, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton London Euston, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2014

Dear Jo m,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay with us. I was pleased to learn that you had a comfortable stay with us.
I have shared your comments with the team and they are absolutely delighted that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay and equally proud to have been of service to you.
Thank you for staying with us and trust we will have the opportunity to welcome you back.

Reviewed 15 March 2014

I don't normally bother with writing reviews. Life is too busy. Yet, after I left my 1 Day Conference I thought I needed to flag up to people what a great place it is.

Firstly it is so convenient for tubes/train - minutes away! Secondly, the food was fab. When you'r at a Conference you don't expect a yummy 3 course meal (or at least I don't) but it was delicious. Thirdly, (and most importantly) staff were incredibly professional and helpful and I mean ALL STAFF ie: cleaning/serving/admin.

Staff make a hotel and the staff at the Hilton were just A*. I'm sure that ,like most Hotel staff, they won't get A* salaries but they should be credited with the professionalism they bring to their job. Thank you Hilton staff - ACE job :)

Room Tip: Not Applicable - on a 1 day Conference