Hilton London Euston
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Bar/Lounge
The Euro Hotel(London)
2,321 results
All reviewsbritish museumkings crossrussell squarebreakfast was excellentlarge roomfamily roomwest endtubeeurostarbloomsbury
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 June 2014

It is hard to review London hotels as they are smaller and priced than almost anywhere. The Hilton Euston is very small. The rooms are irregular shaped, some are worse than other but none are of any major size. The furnishings are laminate composites and not trendy or stylishly ugly and cheap looking. The floors are an uneven nightmare of soft spots,some bad enough I wrenched an ankle in my room. The bedding actually fairly good but the mattresses are bad. On the 4th floor rooms the windows are in the walls that angle, this means you can't actually black out light since the curtains hang away from the angled wall. The internet connection is reliable and good overall.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
JaneThangamani, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton London Euston, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Dear Graig F,

I am sorry to hear that you have not enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for leaving your comments about the hotel. I would like to apologise that we have not met your expectations and I would like to reassure you that your comments have been passed along to our Management Team for review.
We do hope to have another chance to welcome you back to the hotel again in the near future.

Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

Convenient location, minutes from euston & st.pancras. Easy walk to major sites.
Room was nothing special, average chain hotel type.
Staff very pleasent.
We were at a conference, the food we had in one of the function rooms was good.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank DavidGill
JaneThangamani, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton London Euston, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Dear DavidGill,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments following your stay with us.

I am glad to hear that you have found the location convenient and useful. We are in an excellent location for Underground trains and Mainline trains too. The hotel is also located within twenty minutes walk of the shopping district, beginning in Tottenham Court Road.

Thank you for your comments about the food, I have passed these along to our Kitchen Team. We do hope to have another opportunity to welcome you to the hotel again very soon.

Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

The breakfast was amazing but iv stayed in a few hotels in London and this was just OK.
I ordered champagne for arrive and this never appeared.
Room was expensive but ordinary.
The staff were really welcoming and friendly!
Have a few drinks in the bar and that was really pleasant

Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Lovehomemadegrub

Dear Lovehomemadegrub,

Thank you for leaving your review on Trip Advisor. I am glad to hear that our breakfast was amazing. I am sorry that the champagne that you ordered did not arrive; I have passed your comments along to our Teams to ensure that this does not happen again.

Thank you for your comments about our team, such comments do prove to be a great source of motivation and we do hope to have another opportunity to be able to welcome you to the hotel again in the near future.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

This is an excellent hotel with everything just right in the rooms. Very comfy beds and pillows. Good soundproofing throughout. Good location near to Russell Square in Bloomsbury, a wonderful area only slightly ruined by hordes of tourists like me.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Ian H

Dear Ian H,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments following your stay in the Hilton London Euston.

I am very happy to hear about your stay with us and I am glad that you have enjoyed your stay with us.

We do hope to have another opportunity to welcome you to us in the near future.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Close to several tube stops and museums. Great location and hotel service is outstanding. It is a short walk to Piccadilly Circus and the surrounding area. The only negative was the lack of free Wi Fi.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Thomas L

Dear Thomas L,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review on Trip Advisor following your stay with us.

I am delighted that you found the location of the hotel excellent. We do have two mainline and major underground stations within a few minutes walking from the hotel and are around twenty minutes walking from Covent Garden’s. I am sorry that we do not offer free WIFI in the bedrooms but we do offer free WIFI in our bar and lobby areas, which you can get a code from our team at reception.

We look forward to being able to welcome you back to the hotel.