“Another great stay”

GreenLeadersGold level
Birmingham, England
“Another great stay”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

I stay at this hotel regularly and the staff are always friendly and rooms are a reasonable size and well kept. It is a short walk to Bond Street station and one road across from Baker Street. A short walk to St Christopher's Place where you'll find a range of good restaurants.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels

RadissonBluPortman, Assistant Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Portman Hotel, London, responded to this review, 14 July 2014
Dear Guest

I appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback about your recent stay with us.

I am delighted to read that we are your preferred choice of hotel when staying in London.

Our location is indeed very close to Baker Street, Bond Street and a lot of restaurants and shops.

I am already looking forward to welcome you back.

+442072086000

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (197)
  • Arabic first
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Salmiya, Kuwait
Reviewed 12 July 2014

The hotel location is very convenient and in walking distance form all what you need, the hotel staff are excellent and very helpful, and you feel that they are very passionate with what they do, the breakfast is very tasty and Reach.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels

RadissonBluPortman, Assistant Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Portman Hotel, London, responded to this review, 13 July 2014
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us.

I am delighted to see that on this occasion we met all your expectations and that you enjoyed your stay with us.

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Radisson Blu we would like to thank you for your feedback and we are looking forward to welcoming back again.

+44207 208 6000
Larchmont, New York
Reviewed 10 July 2014

This hotel used to be part of the Edwardian group excellent hotel, excellent location I stayed with my kids for 4 nights concierge was amazing 24 hours and super helpful his name Attu. also appreciated the front desk staff in particular Maite. all said a perfect choice for a family vaca

Room Tip: all rooms I assume are good! great hotel!
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Dear Guest

Thank you for your lovely review.
I am happy to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us!

I have passed your praise to Attu and Maite who were delighted about your kind words!

I am looking forward to welcome you and your family back to the Portman when you plan to stay in London again.

+442072086000
Bath, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 July 2014

I'm not normally one to complain but the service we received at the hotel bar was appalling, we had two drinks both times we had to call over someone to service us as there were busy chatting about the football to even notice we were there. In the end we just left.

Our (business class) room, was small and VERY dated, however was very clean and we were happy with the other services the room provided.

Room Tip: It you are looking for a nice looking room to say in this isn't for you
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank RachelSnowdon
RadissonBluPortman, Assistant Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Portman Hotel, London, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at the Portman.

Your feedback is very valuable to us and I am very disappointed to read about the service you were given by our bar staff. I sincerely do apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Rest assured that your comments have been passed to our Food & Drinks Manager to follow up.

On the other hand I am happy to see that you were pleased with the cleanliness of the room.

Although this stay did not meet your expectations, I would certainly hope you will allow us another opportunity to make it better for you on your next visit to London.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if I can assist you with anything.

+44 207 208 6000
New York, United States
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Rooms were comfortable and clean but a little dated. Free internet was very reliable. Hotel bar and restaurant were very good. Hotel staff was friendly and efficient. The location off of Portman Square and close proximity to Hyde Park were huge pluses.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels

RadissonBluPortman, Assistant Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Portman Hotel, London, responded to this review, 8 July 2014
Dear Edward

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review of your recent stay with us.
I am very pleased to read such a positive comment regarding the location, internet and especially about the hotel employees.

In regards to your room, I am sorry to read it didn’t meet your expectations. I am delighted to confirm we have a range of different room types and decoration that might be closer to your expectations.

If you are planning to stay with us again, please do not hesitate to contact me directly to deal with your booking personally.

+44207 208 6000
dubai
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Very good location especially for shoppers and diners, being just off Oxford Street (near Marble Arch). When we checked in the aircon in our room was not working. When they could not fix it, they promptly moved us to another room with an upgrade, not only for us, but also another family who was holidaying with us since we wanted our kids to be in close rooms. You can have breakfast like a king - it reminded me of south east asian holidays with sumptuous breakfast spreads. Though free Wifi, a bit weak inside the rooms, but manageable. TV channels choice very limited, so have your ipads ready

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
RadissonBluPortman, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Portman Hotel, London, responded to this review, 4 July 2014
Dear Kirtan,

I appreciate the time you have taken to provide us with an overview of your stay.

It is great to know that the location was very accessible to the areas you wished to visit during your time in London, in additon to the rooms and breakfast being highly satisfactory.

I am glad that my colleagues were able to locate a new room for both you and your friends when you experienced a difficulty with the air-conditioning, an issue I do apologize occured at all.

We offer a variety of local English channels plus National television channels of multiple countries in order to try and offer a great selection.

We are delighted to try and assist with any interent issue which occurs throughout the stay and find solutions which may affect a particular device.

I do hope we shall have the pleasure to host your family and friends again when you are next in London.

Best regards,

Marc Garrett
Guest Relations Manager
+44 (0) 207 208 6000
marc.garrett@radissonblu.com
Denpasar, Indonesia
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Location is good specially for the shoppers,just 05 minute walk to oxford shopping steet. Madame Tussaud also in walking distance. The hotel just next to Hyatt hotel and it is in quite area.
Room and breakfast was good. The staff was friendly and helpful.
will recommend this hotel to others.

Room Tip: junior suite can accommodate a family of 4 with 2 adult and 2 teenages with extra bed
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
RadissonBluPortman, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Portman Hotel, London, responded to this review, 3 July 2014
Dear Guest,

On behalf of the Radisson Blu Portman team, I appreciate the time you have taken to share your feedback regarding your recent stay.

It is great to know that the hotel was ideally located for your stay when planning to visit Madame Tussauds and Oxford Street. I am glad that the accomodation, breakfast and service was all very satisfactory and made your overall stay a highly regarded one.

I do hope that when you are next in London, we shall have the pleasure to host you and your family again.

Warmest regards,