We stayed 1 night at Radisson Blu Portman Square on a Saturday night.
We used air miles for our booking, so paid nothing, but were given an upgrade to a junior suite on the 9th floor.
Junior suite was very spacious. Decor is dated in places, but pleasant. Bed big and very comfortable. Junior suite also had a sofa, armchair and large coffee table. Bathroom was spacious and modern, with separate bath and shower cubicle.
Breakfast buffet was very good, with a wide selection of juices, fruit, cold cuts, cereals, pastries and hot buffet. The hot buffet in particular was among the best I've ever had, with apparently high quality ingredients and "fresh-cooked" taste.
Negative comments would be:
- The outside of the hotel is ugly, but don't let this put you off.
- Even on the 9th floor, street noise was quite loud at night. The windows are old and would need updating for proper sound-proofing.
- The shower head is positioned at approx. 5'8" (170cm). I am 6'7" (203cm), so could not actually stand up straight in the cubicle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Attractive Modern Hotel situated on Portman Square, convenient to Oxford Street shopping & Hyde Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Rezidor, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Radisson Blu Portman Hotel, London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Portman Hotel, London Hotel London
- Radisson London
- London Radisson