We spent 9 days at the Chesterfield Mayfair in London. It excelled our expectations. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. They made us feel at home. The service was prompt and the restaurant served excellent food.
The hotel itself has retained the old style charm of the past while it has been upgraded. Modern conveniences have been added but the cozy charm has been well maintained. It is charming boutique hotel.
Furthermore, the location is a plus. It is near both the tube and bus stops. Shepherd's Market is only one block away. There we found a number of good little restaurants that were affordable, considering the drop in the dollar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enviably located in exclusive Mayfair, near to designer shopping and many of the city's most iconic attractions, the Regency style hotel feels comparable to a traditional private club. Quiet, calm and efficient service blends with supreme comfort and luxury. Guest rooms and deluxe suites combine superb facilities with relaxing surroundings. The Library, Butlers Restaurant, Conservatory and intimate bar cater for every culinary whim or inclination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Lastminute, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Chesterfield Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel London
- Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel
- Chesterfield Mayfair London