I was recommended the Chesterfield Hotel by a friend.
We stayed at the Chesterfield in Mayfair for just one night for our anniversary. Everything was just perfect. The hotel is a superb choice for a weekend in London being very central, and at the same time, located in a quiet corner of Mayfair.
All of the staff we encountered during our stay were amazing and could not do enough for us.
The hotel maintains a historic and elegant charm when so many hotels are turning into bland clones.
The Chesterfield will be our first choice of hotel for when we stay in London again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enviably located in exclusive Mayfair, near to designer shopping and many of the city's most iconic attractions, the Regency style hotel feels comparable to a traditional private club. Quiet, calm and efficient service blends with supreme comfort and luxury. Guest rooms and deluxe suites combine superb facilities with relaxing surroundings. The Library, Butlers Restaurant, Conservatory and intimate bar cater for every culinary whim or inclination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your The Chesterfield Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel London
- Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel
- Chesterfield Mayfair London