Wonderful little hotel in the center of Mayfair. Easy walk to everything you need: tube, Hyde/Green Park, Buckingham Palace, Parliament, etc. Room was small but not painfully so. Expensive, but this isn't exactly the neighborhood for modestly priced hotels. Staff were as attentive as I'd hoped and were able to help whenever I required it. The bar had a great selection of scotch (again - expensive) and a friendly bartender on the several nights I visited.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enviably located in exclusive Mayfair, near to designer shopping and many of the city's most iconic attractions, the Regency style hotel feels comparable to a traditional private club. Quiet, calm and efficient service blends with supreme comfort and luxury. Guest rooms and deluxe suites combine superb facilities with relaxing surroundings. The Library, Butlers Restaurant, Conservatory and intimate bar cater for every culinary whim or inclination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your The Chesterfield Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel London
- Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel
- Chesterfield Mayfair London