London family trip with three teenagers. The Chesterfield Mayfair is in the best location--right by the park, quiet beautiful streets, close to Green Park tube. The price of the rooms, while not inexpensive, is a great value for the location and quality of the hotel. It is a small hotel which makes it feel like coming home after a long day of sight seeing. Little touches like biscuits and bath salts each night are a wonderful surprise. Bathrooms are marble and very clean. Staff could not be more helpful. Breakfast is cheerful and elegant. This is a gem of a find and highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enviably located in exclusive Mayfair, near to designer shopping and many of the city's most iconic attractions, the Regency style hotel feels comparable to a traditional private club. Quiet, calm and efficient service blends with supreme comfort and luxury. Guest rooms and deluxe suites combine superb facilities with relaxing surroundings. The Library, Butlers Restaurant, Conservatory and intimate bar cater for every culinary whim or inclination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Lastminute, Hotels.com, Expedia, LateRooms, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your The Chesterfield Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel London
- Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel
- Chesterfield Mayfair London