The reviews pretty much say it all, the Chesterfield Mayfair is a very good hotel that is tucked away on a quiet street near St. James Park. It's easy walking distance to parks, the Palace and even Victoria Station. The staff are very friendly and helpful. My room was small, but it was nicely decorated, well appointed and clean. The bed was comfortable and the room was quiet, which is something that is very important to me. The breakfast buffet was excellent. Overall, I had a very good stay and would certainly return to the Chesterfield Mayfair in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enviably located in exclusive Mayfair, near to designer shopping and many of the city's most iconic attractions, the Regency style hotel feels comparable to a traditional private club. Quiet, calm and efficient service blends with supreme comfort and luxury. Guest rooms and deluxe suites combine superb facilities with relaxing surroundings. The Library, Butlers Restaurant, Conservatory and intimate bar cater for every culinary whim or inclination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Lastminute, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., LateRooms, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Chesterfield Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel London
- Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel
- Chesterfield Mayfair London