The Chesterfield Mayfair
US$233
US$370
US$290
  • Room Service
Park Grand London Lancaster Gate(London)(Great Value!)
US$185
Priceline
Very Good 4/5
  • Pool
3,545 results
All reviewsafternoon teabutlers restaurantwilly wonkagreen park tube stationred carnationterrace barchocolate factoryshepherds marketbuckingham palacecharming hotelbond streetturn down servicebottle of champagnejunior suitequiet streetevery member of staffwonderful stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 October 2011

I went to this hotel following TripAdvisor reviews..! I am so happy I did!
What an amazing place to stay! The area is beatiful and the hotel is stunning!
For this price, I really doubt you will find any other place like this in that area...!
Just go and see it by yourself!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
oraggett, General Manager at The Chesterfield Mayfair, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write your brilliant review.

I am delighted to read that you stayed with us after reading our reviews on Tripadvisor and we were able to help you have an amazing time in London. We do appreciate your wonderful comments about the hotel as well as our brilliant location.

I look forward to welcoming you back to The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel next you are in London.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 4 October 2011

Stayed for 2 days at The Chesterfield Mayfair.
Excellent - service, staff, rooms, food

Held a one-day small seminar there. Again excellent service from all concerned

Will definitely be staying there again whenever I go to London

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
oraggett, General Manager at The Chesterfield Mayfair, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your positive review.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and it was our great pleasure to have you with us. It is always fantastic to hear that the entire team looked after you so well during your stay.

I look forward to welcoming you back to The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 28 September 2011

We stayed for 9 nights this September. The staff were so good to us. They had tickets to a play and soccer match set up before we arrived. They got us tickets on tours and were so helpful in answering any requests or questions. We will definitely stay there on our next trip to London which cannot be soon enough for us!!!!

• Stayed: September 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your brilliant review from your recent stay with us.

I am delighted to read that you had such a fantastic time and it was filled with so many exciting outings. Thank you for highlighting the good service you received from our staff; I will be sharing your kind comments with my team and I know how pleased everyone will be to hear that their efforts to deliver an exceptional experience have been appreciated

We look forward to welcoming you back to our Hotel on your next visit to London.

Reviewed 25 September 2011

We have enjoyed the Chesterfield on many visits to London. This stay was even better than the prior visits. The Chesterfield will always be our first choice. Clean well appointed rooms, excellent restaurant and kind staff is the hallmark of the Chrsterfield

• Stayed: September 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking a moment to write your positive review about The Chesterfield Mayfair.

I am thrilled to read this last stay was even better than all your previous stays and thank you for your kind comments about the rooms and restaurant. I will be sure to pass on your comments to the staff about the brilliant service you received.

We look forward to welcoming you back to your London home from home again in the near future.

Reviewed 24 September 2011

We've stayed here twice (used to stay at the Stafford, but it has gotten too big recently). The location is fantastic, right near Shepherd's Market--lots of good restaurants--especially Da Corradi and Market Brasserie. The Chesterfield's rooms are nice, the service is perfect and the bar is a wonderful to start and finish your evening--perfect London bar staff.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
oraggett, General Manager at The Chesterfield Mayfair, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review and share your feedback with us.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay. I will be sure to pass your comments on to the staff about their service. Thank you for your great description of our surrounding areas and highlighting what a brilliant location we have, I am sure your fellow travellers will appreciate your feedback.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the Chesterfield Mayfair next time you are in town.