This is the best hotel of its type in central London. Last week I stayed her with my wife, the evening being a delayed wedding anniversary treat. We were upgraded to a suite which was wonderful and the staff even personally signed an anniversary card!
I have stayed here on a number of occasions on business trips and always find it very comfortable and in an excellent location just off Berkeley Square. The rooms may be a little sombre for some tastes, but that is a personal thing - they are traditional English Country House in style.
The beds are very comfortable, the bathrooms spotlessly clean, the breakfast is superb, but the best thing about this hotel are the staff. They all seem to be happy in their work and offer genuine warmth.
I will happily stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enviably located in exclusive Mayfair, near to designer shopping and many of the city's most iconic attractions, the Regency style hotel feels comparable to a traditional private club. Quiet, calm and efficient service blends with supreme comfort and luxury. Guest rooms and deluxe suites combine superb facilities with relaxing surroundings. The Library, Butlers Restaurant, Conservatory and intimate bar cater for every culinary whim or inclination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your The Chesterfield Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel London
- Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel
- Chesterfield Mayfair London