Have just returned from the Chesterfield where we went with two friends for a "special occasion" weekend. A lovely venue made more special by a cast of wonderful characters and staff. From an eloquent welcome from Chris to a goodnight from the incorrigible Hanni, from friendly banter with James on the merits of the Irish whiskey (clearly superior!) to Scottish Whisky to lots of practical advice and help from Tony.. all were superb.
In these times it is great to see staff who clearly enjoy their work and believe in the old fashioned values of customer service. My only regret was that I did not discovery the Library until the last morning.
Thanks all for making a special weekend really special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enviably located in exclusive Mayfair, near to designer shopping and many of the city's most iconic attractions, the Regency style hotel feels comparable to a traditional private club. Quiet, calm and efficient service blends with supreme comfort and luxury. Guest rooms and deluxe suites combine superb facilities with relaxing surroundings. The Library, Butlers Restaurant, Conservatory and intimate bar cater for every culinary whim or inclination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Chesterfield Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel London
- Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel
- Chesterfield Mayfair London