We stayed at The Chesterfield after reading the reviews on here, and managing the get a bit of a deal on a last minute room.
The rooms themselves (we paid for a standard double) were a little dated in decor, but very comfortable indeed, with everything we could have expected. The service at the hotel was first class however, with friendly smiles and helpful staff from start to end. Even though we probably had one of the cheapest rooms in the place, we were made to feel like the most important guests in the building at all times.
The location was also very good; right in the heart of Mayfair and near the tube.
I thoroughly recommend this hotel to anyone, and would gladly stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enviably located in exclusive Mayfair, near to designer shopping and many of the city's most iconic attractions, the Regency style hotel feels comparable to a traditional private club. Quiet, calm and efficient service blends with supreme comfort and luxury. Guest rooms and deluxe suites combine superb facilities with relaxing surroundings. The Library, Butlers Restaurant, Conservatory and intimate bar cater for every culinary whim or inclination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your The Chesterfield Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel London
- Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel
- Chesterfield Mayfair London