We have just stayed for three nights in a standard queen room, while the room is compact in size it was all we needed. I enjoyed the full bath at the end of our busy days and the lovely linen on the bed.
The location of the Chesterfield is perfect for walking to many of the main tourist sites.
We enjoyed champagne in the lounge and a lovely high tea one afternoon.
The staff were extremely friendly.
We used the complimentary gym just down the road, finding the back entrance is a bit tricky but worth it in the end.
We would recommend this hotel for location, ambience, service, and cleanliness.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enviably located in exclusive Mayfair, near to designer shopping and many of the city's most iconic attractions, the Regency style hotel feels comparable to a traditional private club. Quiet, calm and efficient service blends with supreme comfort and luxury. Guest rooms and deluxe suites combine superb facilities with relaxing surroundings. The Library, Butlers Restaurant, Conservatory and intimate bar cater for every culinary whim or inclination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Lastminute, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Chesterfield Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel London
- Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel
- Chesterfield Mayfair London